Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SEXIIMAII Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 09:30 PM
    How can I enjoy being on top?
    Hi,
    I have a little problem well when me and my boyfriend are having sex I don't like to be on top because I don't get no plesure at all but he sometimes gets mad because he does almost all the work and I sometimes feel really bad but I don't like being on top what should I do to like it or do it better or what positions would he like that would be better then being on top?? :confused:
    passmeby Posts: 473, Reputation: 11

Jun 18, 2008, 10:33 PM
    Well, you can always stimulate yourself while your doing him, or have him stimulate you. He would LOVE that too, I promise! If it's too embarrassing for you to do that, you can always be on top and be facing away from him, which he would like too because he gets a nice view of everything. You can always use a vibrator while doing it too. You could try getting down on it real deep and grinding on him real hard, that can stimulate you real well, pressing your "stuff" against him real hard. A good amount of foreplay can also help a lot in getting you off during sex, so see if he is willing to play around a bit first. Main thing is, don't be nervous, you'll do fine, he'll love the view he'll be getting and if you're into it, he'll love it even more.

Guys like doggy style a lot too, and you can play with yorself in that position easily if the sex itself doesn't get you off.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 19, 2008, 06:30 AM
    Mad at you?? Why??
    How old are you each, and how long is your sexual relation already going?

Good advice from passmeby : I would follow up on that if I were you !

Success!

;)
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Jun 19, 2008, 06:35 AM
    Why don't you enjoy it? Does it just seem awkward to you or is it less physically satisfying?
    It's always worth trying new things, see what you like. But it's OK to have limitations too.

How angry does he get? That seems like an overreaction.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2008, 10:27 AM
    If you don't enjoy being on top, try altering your underwear and wear it to bed. Perhaps, you are too self-conscious to enjoy the female atop positions? Make a sexy bra by cutting out the center, and pull your nipple through the hole. Wear crotchless panties. Wear a mask.

Try facing your husband and facing his toes.
    orgless Posts: 118, Reputation: 0

Jun 19, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Oh you make me laugh choux!!
    cherno Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 06:49 AM

You forget some time that you are a female. Being on top you feel like a male and pleasure during sex.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2009, 07:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cherno View Post
    You forget some time that you are a female. Being on top you feel like a male and pleasure during sex.

What? I enjoy being on top and it DEFINITELY doesn't make me feel like a male and enjoy pleasure (presuming you mean like a male) during sex.

Again - what?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2009, 07:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    What? I enjoy being on top and it DEFINITELY doesn't make me feel like a male and enjoy pleasure (presuming you mean like a male) during sex.

Again - what?
    Agreed - being on top "does it" for me... I don't feel like a man whatsoever.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 2, 2009, 07:31 AM

Closed because this is a year old.

Please watch dates when responding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I enjoy oral sex better than my boyfriend [ 11 Answers ]

I have to say that I feel that maybe there is something wrong with me. Me and my bofriend have been together for over 8 yrs and have three children. When he performs oral sex on me I reall, really enjoy it and will have an orgasm without a doubt. But when we have sex, I have a hard time having an...

Do women enjoy vibrators [ 26 Answers ]

Do women enjoy vibrators?

View more questions Search