Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikthewmadgreek Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 07:37 AM
    I can't remember the title but I remember some bits of the video, what's this song?
    The video it's self is black and white, I think it might be an old christmas ballad because I think I was watching a xmas chart when I saw it; might be from the 1980's or something, don't hold me to that I have no idea what year it was released. The voice singing is definitely male, although I think it may be a boy band. In the video the artist is singing to a girl who's dressed all in black and wearing a black head scarf, the man we see is wearing long winter coat and towards the end of the song he discovers that the woman has had his son. A little boy runs into the man's arms. That's all the relevant info I can give you on the video.
    Auntie_Zak Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 08:06 AM
    I LOVE THIS SONG... If It's the One Im Thinking Of, A Christmas Song... And A Line Is "A Little Boy Stood At Your Door". Then Its Babe, By Take That. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MviFdVHltEM Youtube Link For It.

Hope This Is The One...

Auntie Zak

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember the song or artist but remember the music video. [ 3 Answers ]

It starts by a guy getting out of bed and something bad happened like he slips or something and then it starts from the beginning but this time he is conscious of his mistake and intentionally avoids it only followed by making another mistake and to repeat again in such a fashion. Does anyone know...

A song of which I only remember the video. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I'm bashing my head in the wall here,trying to figure what was the song,but I only recall the video. In the beginning,a man (obviously a thief) gives a present to his daughter,and it's a little ragdoll,as I recall.The next thing I remember is the man sitting in the rain,after I believe...

Hi I love this song but I can't remember it but I can remember the video [ 0 Answers ]

The video had some people in it One clip of the video was when a guy was giving an eye test to another guy I'm sorry but this is all I can remember *** help me Thanks

I only remember bits and pieces of this song but the lyrics I recall are: [ 2 Answers ]

O.K this isn't the U2 song all that you can't leave behind. The singer kind of sounds like Ben Harper it may be him? The first word standing is emphasized; and the duh du ding is repeated a few times and is just me trying to provide some frame of reference to as what the song's beat is like. Here...

Can only remember bits of a music video [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there is a song video that I vaguely remember I think it was from late nineties possibly I'm not to sure. Things I can remember from the video are: A blonde guy maybe brunette singing about a girl while in a guitar shop or maybe a laundrette. A white girl maybe asian gets hit by a car ...

View more questions Search