Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ivanmex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2011, 08:19 AM
    A song of which I only remember the video.
    Hi,I'm bashing my head in the wall here,trying to figure what was the song,but I only recall the video.
    In the beginning,a man (obviously a thief) gives a present to his daughter,and it's a little ragdoll,as I recall.The next thing I remember is the man sitting in the rain,after I believe abandoning his family,and a prostitute appears with an umbrella.Unfortunately I forgot the rest of the video,but at the end the man is crying on his daughter's grave,he is much older,and his wife also shows up at the grave.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2011, 11:42 AM

How long ago did you see this? Do you remember what genre of music played?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to find a song and all I can remember is the video [ 1 Answers ]

This song was about this guy going around basically starting with dating one woman then his cell would go off and he would run down the beach to see this other woman then he would see another one and go to her and the end of the video all the woman are in the bedroom of this guy. They all found out...

Can't remember the song or artist but remember the music video. [ 3 Answers ]

It starts by a guy getting out of bed and something bad happened like he slips or something and then it starts from the beginning but this time he is conscious of his mistake and intentionally avoids it only followed by making another mistake and to repeat again in such a fashion. Does anyone know...

What was this song? I can only remember the video [ 3 Answers ]

It was an old homless guy wandering around the streets collecting bits of metal & junk and all the people were looking at him disgusted and throughout the video you see him assembling something and at the end it turns out he built a carousel (merry go round) for the local kids & all of a sudden the...

Hi I love this song but I can't remember it but I can remember the video [ 0 Answers ]

The video had some people in it One clip of the video was when a guy was giving an eye test to another guy I'm sorry but this is all I can remember *** help me Thanks

Old Song: Can only remember music video. Song clip included. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay what I remember is that it's mostly classical there really are no lyrics to it. In the music video there is a girl with a blond afro, she's white and she's dancing with a guy in what seems to be a ball room. The whole video is just plain weird- and seems like a dream. The title of the...

View more questions Search