Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Razzer1231 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 07:27 AM
    I don't remember the title of this movie
    I think it was a horror film. It starts with a man and a women. They just found a house that they want to buy, then they are driving a car when its night, I think it's the women driving, and then she see's something ahead of her, and they drive into it, or something. The women goes to a hospital and she keeps drawing these pictures of a death angle or something. And then the man tries to find out what she is drawing and that's it, I can't remember more... Please help me
    Akoue Posts: 1,098, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2009, 07:33 AM

The Mothman Prophecies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

I don't remember what's the name of the movie? [ 3 Answers ]

It's a british movie about a woman that gets hit by a car... she has two lives or something, when she wakes up she's find out that she has 3 kids or 2 and a husband.. her other half wakes up with nothing, she's single and starts dating this other guy... I don't remember all that much.. so if...

Can't remember Movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so I can't really remember the title of this move I have an idea but I would rather make sure it is the right one first. From what I remember of the move, its based on a islan and there is like a doctor who does experaments on the people who live there and makes them look like monsters (<-- I...

Can't remember title of movie [ 4 Answers ]

I watched a little of this movie once, but only remember one scene. Basically, a girl is at home in her room, gets dressed up and puts on a necklass then looks in the mirror. I think it was an old-ish movie- she wore an old-style dress (I may be wrong). Then she left and went to this sortof...

View more questions Search