Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Apey Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Cant remember Movie title
    Ok so I can't really remember the title of this move I have an idea but I would rather make sure it is the right one first.

From what I remember of the move, its based on a islan and there is like a doctor who does experaments on the people who live there and makes them look like monsters (<-- I think)
    I do know that who used to have like an assistant who was this Little person (really little) and the doctor has like a beautiful daughter... I can't really remember the rest but it was good lol

Can someone please help a girl out?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2008, 01:20 PM

Sounds like one of the versions of The Island of Dr. Moreau.
    Apey Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel View Post
    Sounds like one of the versions of The Island of Dr. Moreau.
    Oh My yes yes that's the movie! Thank you so much Hmm you might have to help with some other movies lol:p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

Can't remember title of movie [ 4 Answers ]

I watched a little of this movie once, but only remember one scene. Basically, a girl is at home in her room, gets dressed up and puts on a necklass then looks in the mirror. I think it was an old-ish movie- she wore an old-style dress (I may be wrong). Then she left and went to this sortof...

Old movie I can't remember the title? [ 1 Answers ]

This was an old Black and White movie Post WWII I think, it may have tried to Build off Bogarts "Sahara". This Black and White movie is set in the desert and a group of people dig up a buried Tank (left over from WWII?) and manage to get it running just in time to use it to fight off an army of...

View more questions Search