Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spiderkim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 07:42 AM
    Do I have cancer
    I am a 29 year old female, have been suffering with a dull ache in my left armpit for a couple of weeks now, also found a lump in the left breast. Any ideas?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 20, 2012, 07:47 AM
    The best thing would be for you to seek medical attention from your primary care physician. If you have not had a mammogram, you should get one. A fine needle biopsy would also be recommended as well as other blood work.

Do you have cancer? As a breast cancer survivor myself I cannot answer that question. I was only 32 when I was diagnosed. So get on the horn and call your doctor. Be your own advocate and make sure you get the appropriate testing done. Don't take NO for an answer.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 20, 2012, 08:46 AM
    There is no magic interent way to check your medical condition.

You find the signs that require you to go to your doctor. This may not be, and could easily be something else, but again it could be, only a complete exam will tell you for sure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if you have any tpye of skin cancer to breast cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

I get this lumps that are painful. They are between my shoulders blades. There are cases were I pass out after feeling real hot. I suffer from unknow pain causes and It hurts to go to the bathroom. I also have trouble with sleeping I sometime go to bed early and when I wake up the next day I feel...

Do I have cancer? [ 1 Answers ]

For two years I have had a large hard lump, not painful behind my left ear. I ignored it thinking it was just natural and maybe it was the bone, however over time it got bigger and now there is a pea shaped lump that is very painful under it, and this month I had realised there's another pea shaped...

Is it cancer? [ 2 Answers ]

hello I'm a 26yr.old female and I have been in the e.r so many times now for chest pains and I have been told so many things 1)i have anxiety.2)to much stress.3)heart palpitations.and the last that scared me was a lung nodule on my right lung so this is why I'm here looking for answers that I did...

Could this be cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, my mom discovered some spots that are starting to appear. She goes tanning almost everyday but has quit since she noticed this: picture is here Thanks

Cancer [ 8 Answers ]

I am a 12 year old Autistic (Asperger's) female, and I have been noticing some things going on with my right breast lately. It looks like it has been bruised up, my nipple is wrinked. I have been noticing discharge on my breast. I have had my meds. Switched from Risperdal to Geodon. Which...

View more questions Search