Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bambi21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2012, 01:07 AM
    OK every time my boyfriend and I have sex,he comes to quick,why is that?
    Also I can't relax while having sex either,I don't know why,I just can't and my boyfriend comes to quick,but I can't have an orgasm,because I scare myself not having one
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 28, 2012, 01:18 AM
    Make sure you get YOURS first and make this clear to him..

Nov 28, 2012, 01:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Make sure you get YOURS first and make this clear to him..
    What do you mean? And I'm not really expeirenced,so yea
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 28, 2012, 01:21 AM
    I must ask, how old are you both ?

Nov 28, 2012, 01:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    I must ask, how old are you both ?
    Im 21,and he's 27 and Im not sure if I've ever had an orgasm
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 28, 2012, 11:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambi21 View Post
    Im 21,and he's 27 and Im not sure if ive ever had an orgasm
    The majority of women don't have an orgasm during sex, unless they self stimulate during sex.

Do you masturbate? Can you bring yourself to orgasm? If not, then how the heck do you expect him to do something you can't even do?

Every woman is different. You need to figure out what gets you to orgasm, and then teach him so he can do it too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal for my boyfriend and I to have sex every time we see each other? [ 38 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for four months going on five and every time we see each other (if my period isn't on) we have sex. I don't think the relationship is based on sex because we genuinely love and care for each other. Any advice for me? If you plan on judging me and my situation...

What to do about my dog he pees every time I call him he's 4 years old [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old dog who has horrible separation anxiety and anytime you pet, call or touch him he pees... we have had him since 6 weeks old and know the family we got him from he is not beat just told no. I figured he would eventually grow out of it but isn't the vet wants to put him on meds...

Why does eBay keep freezing up every time I browse there [ 0 Answers ]

Every time I go into Ebay to browse, the page starts OK but after a few seconds it becomes slower and slower until it freezes completley. Everything is then unresponsive, I can not refresh the page and I then get a message that eBay is not responding. I then have to reboot the computer to start...

Why do I get bumps on my hands every time they are exposed to the sun? [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I go out into the sun I get these weird little bumps on my hands. They are just tiny little bumps and itch sometimes but they aren't a rash. I don't put cream on before or after being exposed to the sun either. This has been happening for as long as I can remember. My mom said it was...

View more questions Search