Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    junior00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 06:08 PM
    Toshiba laptop keyboard and touchpad freezes
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Oct 22, 2010, 07:00 PM

When does it freeze? Before windows starts, when you try to logon to windows just randomly in windows.

If it is before windows starts then you will have to take it in to get replaced.

If it's when you try to logon then it must be you operating system. Reloading your windows will fix this.

If it's randomly then I suspect over heating or the operating system. 80% likely over heating. Make sure the fan underneath the laptop is spinning when you switch the laptop on.

Hope this helps...

Cheers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard and touchpad not working on laptop [ 9 Answers ]

Last evening my cat walked across my hp laptop keyboard and now I cannot use the keyboard or touchpad. I am currently using the onscreen keyboard and external mose. Anyhelp would be appreciated in fixing this. I am using Windows Vista.

How to get sony vaio pcg-7184l laptop touchpad? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have trouble in my horizental as well as vertical scrolling. It's not working after I format my laptop. So I want to know that how can I get/download touchpad software? I have also one more trouble, that is, in my same laptop model, my all functions key are not working. So if anyone help...

Keyboard AND Touchpad not working on Windows XP [ 2 Answers ]

Keyboard AND Touchpad not working on Windows XP Hi, I've got a friend's Packard Bell EasyNote Model MV35-V-007 laptop and I just want to copy her files before doing a clean XP install. The problem is NEITHER KEYBOARD NOR TOUCHPAD WORKS, so I cannot do anything with the computer! I've tried...

Toshiba Laptop won't work until we activate on-screen keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have Toshiba Satellite A135-S4487. My keyboard won't work until I activate on-screen keyboard. I tried to uninstall keyboard drive from drive manager & restarting the system, but I did not find solution. I even checked BIOS settings. To temprlly solve my problem I kept onscreen...

View more questions Search