Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kschroer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 05:22 PM
    Gnats in my basement
    How do I get ride of gnats in my basemnt?I had a new water system put in and there is a gap between the wall and the lip of the water system. They told me that gap was for any leakage in the wall and that it it would drain down so it would not get on the floor. I plugged up the that side of the wall with the round form strip. Also could the gnats be coming coming through the discharge pipe that goes outside. Right now the pipe lays in grass and I do have water. Its been about four months laying there.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the best way to bait and trap gnats? [ 2 Answers ]

What's the best way to trap and kill gnats.I am barely watering my plants.I have no fruit out.I have tried the apple vinegar in a jar with plastic wrap.that hasn't caught one.I also tried the sugar and vinegar in a pop bottle still nothing.I am trying not to use chemicals.Any ideas would be great...

Gnats/ fruit flies? [ 10 Answers ]

This year I have seem quite a few Gnats/ Fruit flies? ( I am not sure what they are called.) They look like baby flies and they are in my kitchen, around my kitchen sink . I have lived here 25 years and have never seen anything like this. Some one told me they are coming from my kitchen drains...

Gnats and flies! [ 4 Answers ]

I've had a problem with gnats ands flies for a long time now. I have 3 rabbits, 2 cats 1 puppy and I keep their areas of the house clean. They were usually in the kitchen but now they are everywhere. People can't come to my house because I'm afraid of what they may think of my housekeeping skills,...

Fleas or gnats [ 2 Answers ]

Hello: I got 'em flying around, but how do you tell what they are, and are they on my cat? excon

Gnats/flies in drain pipe [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry for posting another question so quick after you answered the first but I had something else I wanted to get your opinion on. This is my first house and I am still learning on how to work simple plumbing jobs. We have a clean-out on the outside of our house so you can access the pipe that runs...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search