Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TWK Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2006, 11:30 PM
    Iīm stuck in my relationship, big time!
    OK, basically I met a girl we started seeing each other, then she decided to stop things and when I had moved on she kept on coming back again and again. We ended up seeing each other again, no sex and then I summer things stepped up and we started going out, she then when away for 2 months and is now coming back. We are now going out, but our history is of not going out and just fooling around, then when the other person when with someone else the other wasnīt happy!

My problem is that I think that the thing she likes is my company, but she is the type of girl that will go out pull others and think nothing of it.

I donīt know what to do and how to prepare for the worst, the last thing I want is to get hurt again... :confused:
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2006, 02:13 AM
    I think you need to be honest with this girl and tell her how it is. She cannot keep on playing games with. It sounds like she calls all of the shots and you just go along with it.

Don't settle yourself short - tell her that she is either committed to you, or friendship is all you can offer her. Tell her enough is enough and fooling around is not an option anymore. Be strong and look after yourself. At the end of the day if she cares about you she will understand and will do the right thing by you.

This is something you have to do for yourself. There are a lot of girls out there that would die to be with a lovely guy (as you sound) so I would not waste my efforts on a girl who did not appreciate me, and that could not let me know where I stand. Take control and don't go back on it. ;)
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2006, 06:32 AM
    Hi, TWK,
    She is playing games with you.
    If you really like her, then have an honest talk with her about your feelings.
    She may not be the one you want for a girlfriend, or see all the time.
    There is someone out there just for you, who is caring, respectful, and likes you. You will eventually meet her, but this girl doesn't sound like the one.
    I do wish you the best of luck.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Feb 2, 2006, 06:35 AM
    She's a game player, simply put. If you let her play you for a fool then she will. It sounds like you don't want to play games, most mature people don't, tell her to make a decision and stop using you when its convenient for her. If she doesn't want a normal relationship then move on.
    But until she makes the decision, don't call her or go out of your way to talk to her. If she doesn't want a normal relatiosnship with you, then you need to explain that when you do move on, she can't just waltz her way back into your life and expect you to drop everything, including another girlfriend , for her. She sounds as if she needs to grow up a little.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 2, 2006, 08:25 AM
    You answered your own question since you already know she's a player then move on and stop seeing her and yes its easier said than done,but you still must leave her alone,and make yourself unavailable to her and please stick to your guns.She will never change and you can't change her so go out there and get someone who thinks like you regarding a relationship!:cool:
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 2, 2006, 10:00 AM
    You need to stop your contact with this girl she is taking you for a fool and playing you big time! You really need to use the NO CONTACT rule with this girl.

The best thing you could do is kick her sorry *** to the curb before you get BURNT big time.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2006, 12:45 PM
    This is a very insecure gal who needs tons of attention. Not good.

I'd end until she is ready to get totally serious. You're just going to experience more falls.

I'd end the commications with her. She takes you for granted and there is little respect from her. Seems like you can not trust her.

With out trust and respect - forget it.
    JL FANATIC Posts: 40, Reputation: 7

Mar 1, 2008, 05:37 AM
    Why don't you find someone else to go out with or just ignore her all together. She probably thinks that you are some kind of BLOW POP SUCKER and chooses to be with you anytime that she feels. Tell her you don't want to go out with her anymore because your feelings will get hurt. At least someone is being honest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Computer won't start up first time, but will second time [ 8 Answers ]

So this is a completely different computer first off. When I press the power button, everything powers up, but the computer does not post, or beep. If you leave the computer on for like 10 seconds, turn it off, and then turn it immediately back on, it turns on, posts, beeps, boots into Windows...

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

Stuck Tap [ 6 Answers ]

The cold tap in the bathroom no longer turns fully. It was never praticularly tight before but as of yesterday it will only turn about a 180 degrees. I've not been able to find a great deal of help using Google so I thought I'd post here. I've tried using some WD-40, but to no avail. Any ideas...

I'm so stuck [ 4 Answers ]

Hiya everybody Rite well lately my boyfriend has been so off with me its unbeliveable. I'm 15 he is 16 I had sex with him about 1 month and 2 weeks ago when we first got together then about 1 hour I found out my best mate sleped around his house with my boyfriend best mate. I felt really used and...

Stuck- [ 1 Answers ]

A horizontal rifle is fired at a bull's eye. The muzzle speed of the bullet = 670 m/s. Barrell is pointed directly at the center of the bull's eye- the bullet hits the target 0.025 m below the center. What is the horizontal distance between the end of the rifle and the bull's eye? I need a...

View more questions Search