Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nel whatnall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 03:21 PM
    can my x wife change my sons name without telling me
    my x wife is going to change my son name,can she do this without telling me be fore hand
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 06:31 PM

No... she needs your consent.
    antonio1346 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Apr 3, 2009, 07:34 PM

I don't think she can because she should need your consent and probably signature I'm not a laywer or anything but that's what I think

Hope you work this thing out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wanting to change sons last name father not on birth cert and not in sons life [ 10 Answers ]

I need help my son is almost 3 and his father will not sign the birth cert and will not pay child support and will not give up his rights I am a single mother who has kept myself off welfare because they will go after him and. I am not wanting anything from him, I am just wanting to take his last...

My sons name change [ 1 Answers ]

My son was born 11 years ago before my exwife and I got married. He got her last name. We got divorced a year ago and I got custody of him. I want to change his last name to mine. I have talked to him about it and he is OK with having it changed to my last name. She is about to get married again...

Change my sons last name [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I want to change my sons last name but don't know how? When I was 17 I gave him his dad's last name his dad has never been in his life and didn't even sign the birth certificate I really want to do this but don't know what to do I live in Miami Florida. PLEASE HELP.

Change my sons last name [ 1 Answers ]

Can I change my 4yr old sons name without the fathers consent I am the legal guardian and I have no idea where his father is

View more questions Search