Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    betty5919 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Home based business
    Is there any legit:( home based business or jobs out there that do not require you to pay money,
    If so where are they and how do you find them.
    HAPPYFACEMAMMIE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 04:16 PM
    Looking for evening work to do at home possible data entry
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2007, 02:48 AM
    If either of you click on the following link, then you are going to find lots of questions and answers about home-based businesses. You might want to check them.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/home-based-business/
    redneckdiva Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by betty5919
    is there any legit:( home based business or jobs out there that do not require you to pay money,
    if so where are they and how do you find them.
    I have found many myself that take money & run!! I never had any success with home based businesses. My friend had been introduced me a company & I am happy to say I have found something I love to do & they did not take my money & run!! Plus I am home with my girls where I belong!
    cyoung12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 06:22 AM
    What is the company
    redneckdiva Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2007, 09:37 AM
    I am with the team work at home united, we are partnered with 22yr old wellness company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! You can check out my website if you want to know more click on get more info. Workathomeunited.com/crystalmeece-landstrom
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by redneckdiva
    I am with the team work at home united, we are partnered with 22yr old wellness company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! You can check out my website if you want to know more click on get more info. Workathomeunited.com/crystalmeece-landstrom
    What do these customer accounts concern? I mean, what is it that is benefitting other people? What specific products is it that you are setting up customer accounts for, please? I did go to the website of workathomeunited.com. I could not find the specifics as to what products the company was offering. I got so far as the page that had the following statement on it.
    Because of the number of requests we get on a daily basis, we do not send information out via e-mail. Your personal goals are very important to us. Upon submitting your request you will be contacted by one of our professional mentors with additional details on our team and business.
    annalaurabrown Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 13, 2007, 06:28 PM
    You can check out mine from my sig file. You do have to pay to sign up but it includes products as a part of it and we have a 100% clean record with the better business bureau.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home based business [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering about a website I found that said I could sign people up for credit cards and make a little extra money from home . It had a start up kit for about $30. Is this legitimate, and does anyone know about a similar website? I can't remember the one I found. Thanks

Home-based business [ 1 Answers ]

What ID numbers do I need to start my home-based business?

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

View more questions Search