Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alm22493 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 08:41 PM
    He likes me. He likes me not.
    OK. My ex and I split up not 2 long ago and he's going out wit another girl now. We were best friends before we went out and even after we split up. We go everywhere together and hang out everyday. But now, even though he has a girlfriend (who he hardly ever sees or talks 2), he flirts wit me and acts like he still wants me back. He says things like "Hey! Guess wut? I have a secret. I luv you......SIKE!!! That wuz funny!" And he flirts and picks wit me all the time. Every time I'm around him, he tries 2 call his girlfriend. He tells me all about her and shows me pics of her. It's like he's either trying to rub it in my face or get me jealous. I don't know. Mabye he's ashamed of what he did to me, is afraid 2 tell me that he still loves me, and he's trying to make me jealous so I'll say that I love him first.:confused: I'm getting mixed signals so can someone tell me if he still likes me or not? Thanks!
    ismescotty22 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 03:56 AM
    Lol even though it's a inmature way to show it he probably does still like you and doesn't want to say it to avoid the possible no that could come from you if he says he wants to get back together with you he probably is trying to make you jealous when he calls her all the time to see how you react and whether he should try to ask you to get back together with him maybe you could ask him why he always calls her if he hesitates for 2 long or if he immediately has an answer that is kind of defensive he probably wants you back and but you can also try teasing him back to see how he reacts to it try the secret thing on him but maybe don't say sike and don't tell him what the secret is let him try to figure it out if he constantly tries to either get u 2 tell him or if he keeps guessing he most likely wants the answer to be for real rather you love him or not is a dif. Thing though lol hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not sure if she likes me [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have known my colleague for nearly a year and we have been very closed since we have first met. She is married and I have a steady girlfriend. We have been very closed ever since we have been doing the same projects. We used to have breakfast and lunch together and used to share a lot of...

He likes me he likes me not [ 8 Answers ]

K this is the thing my best friend has this hot boyfriend and I have a huge crush on him really bad... but he has been hanging out with me and when we were whatching a movie school he moved closer and closer and I didn't mind but my friend did... and then she acussed him of cheating on her with me...

Do He Still Likes Me? [ 2 Answers ]

There is this guy he use to like me in 5th grade... and now I notice that I like him... but he is now going out with a girl that he meet in 6th grade... so.. one day I ask him... "do you like me" and he said "kinda"... So now I don't know if he is just saying that so he won't make me feel bad...

He likes me? [ 4 Answers ]

I met this guy a few months ago but I had a boyfriend at the time. I like this boy even though I had a boyfriend, he liked me too. When me and my boyfriend broke up I gave it a little while before I confronted this guy that I liked him. When I confronted him, I made plans for us to do something....

View more questions Search