Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    people-by-people Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Do He Still Likes Me?
    There is this guy he use to like me in 5th grade... and now I notice that I like him... but he is now going out with a girl that he meet in 6th grade... so.. one day I ask him... "do you like me" and he said "kinda"...

So now I don't know if he is just saying that so he won't make me feel bad or does he really kind of like me
    destiny-hope Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 01:23 PM
    It depends on the way he said it,if he said it in a whatever way then he doesn't like you,if he said it nicley looking at you shrugging his shoulders,with a forcing smile,then he does like you.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Does it really matter. He is seeing another girl. So it does not really matter now, does it?

It is interesting how now you like him, when you see him with somebody else.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not sure if she likes me [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have known my colleague for nearly a year and we have been very closed since we have first met. She is married and I have a steady girlfriend. We have been very closed ever since we have been doing the same projects. We used to have breakfast and lunch together and used to share a lot of...

He likes me he likes me not [ 8 Answers ]

K this is the thing my best friend has this hot boyfriend and I have a huge crush on him really bad... but he has been hanging out with me and when we were whatching a movie school he moved closer and closer and I didn't mind but my friend did... and then she acussed him of cheating on her with me...

He likes me! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so there's this guy that I think of as NOTHING more than a friend. I've never given any inclination that he meant anything more. Well, now he's trying to get more friendly and I've tried telling him that I'm not interested-i just got divorced, have a 3 mo. Old and-my life is just a mess...

Does this mean he likes me? [ 8 Answers ]

To put it simply... 1. he's been texting me for 8 months 2. he's asked me out, I turned him down and he still texts 3. he always comes to talk to me 4. he is really nice around me 5. he always looks out for me 6. he will do anything for me Does this sound like he REALLY likes me?

View more questions Search