Need some answers
    These are my symptoms:

6 days late on my perios as of 11-10-2009
    Lower back pain.
    Dizzy.
    Flu like symptoms also.
    Moody.
    Loss of appitight.

That's about it for now!but is that enough ta tell if I am er not!I want to know some ideas from pplz someone help me!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 10, 2009, 08:00 PM
    You could be pregnant... you could have the flu.

Have you taken a HPT? If not, do so using first morning urine.
    pelonslilmama Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 08:03 PM

These are my symptoms:

6 days late on my perios as of 11-10-2009
    Lower back pain.
    Dizzy.
    Flu like symptoms also.
    Moody.
    Loss of appitight.
    I forgot ta add tha I have been getting sick like 3 time an hour.

That's about it for now!but is that enough ta tell if I am er not!I want to know some ideas from pplz someone help me!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 10, 2009, 08:05 PM
    I already read your symptoms and I stick to what I said... it's either pregnancy or the flu.

Have you taken a HPT? If not, take one.

Nov 10, 2009, 08:07 PM

Okay thanks I'm going ta call my ob in the morning!I'm really scared like so much and I don't know what ta do!
    Mistique Posts: 145, Reputation: 11

Nov 11, 2009, 09:07 AM

Relax because unfortunately all you can do is wait now. You made your appointment which is great. Maybe you will find out then or maybe you will have to try taking a test in a few more weeks. I am sorry, I know the scare... you very well could be or it could be stress... it could be a lot of things.

Your going to stress and stress and stress... when did you start having these symptoms?

Let us know how it goes at the OB!

Nov 11, 2009, 11:52 AM

Well the ob can't get in me if a long time!so when I get paid on the 16th if not sooner I'm going ta and buy a test!where should I get one like the best kind out there? and I got another symptom tha started well tha I notice this morning and its my areolas are getting darker!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 11, 2009, 12:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pelonslilmama View Post
    well the ob can't get in me if a long time!so when i get paid on the 16th if not sooner im goin ta and buy a test!where should i get one like the best kind out there?!and i got another symptom tha jus started well tha i jus notice this morning and its my areolas are gettin darker!
    I know that you really want us to give you a definite answer, but we can't.

The only way to know if you're pregnant or not is to take a pregnancy test.

All the symptoms you're describing can be due to the flu, a bad cold, PMS and many other things, including pregnancy.

No one on the internet can tell you for sure if you're pregnant. Any one that claims that they can, just by hearing your symptoms, is lying.

Take an hpt, let us know how it goes.

Good luck.
    Mistique Posts: 145, Reputation: 11

Nov 11, 2009, 12:25 PM

Here is a link for HPT's:

Pregnancy Tests << Frequently Asked Questions << womenshealth.gov

I used Clear Blue. It's a waiting game and Altenweg is right, it could be PMS, Stress or inaccurate or irregular administration of the birth control. We don't know... might take pregnancy up to 2-3 weeks to show up on the HPT. Look at the link I provided and hopefully this will provide more insight as to the "how to" FAQ.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need answers! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've had strong pregnancy symptoms,NUMEROUS positive hpts,and a positive urine test at my dr. offfice.Then the other day I had a small amount of spotting and was advised to the ER.At the ER the ultrasound showed nothing there and my hcg was 2. My cervix was closed though.I have not gone on to...

Need answers [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently living in Montana, and I received one year of probation for criminal mischeif and criminal trespass, if I were just to up and leave state without telling anyone, would I be allright as long as I didn't return, or would there be a nation wide warrant for me no matter what state I went...

Need answers [ 7 Answers ]

I have been married for 26 years and about 14 months ago my husband started acting really foolish. Staying out late in bars, drinking obsessively, and putting a wedge between he and our 2 adult children. When I would ask him to help me to understand what was going on he just would get angry and...

I Need Some Answers! [ 3 Answers ]

So about 5 months ago there was this guy I liked. We'll I recently checked his myspace and I think he's single!! I want to talk to him. Basically, I meet him where he works and the minute we made eye contact 'sparks flew' : P Anyway, so I wrote him a letter saying that if he didn't have a girl...

I need answers. [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me for some reason, now me and him goes to a concert on weekends with my sis, and bro. in law, I pay more attention to my brother in law, and my ex starts to play restle with me, Does he still want me?

View more questions Search