Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannonbug Posts: 76, Reputation: -2

Jul 3, 2009, 09:36 AM
    I need answers now!
    OK I need to know everything there is to know abwpout getting a divorce from your parents too much to explain right now I am not home and I have people aroound so I have to watch what I say but I must know everything the rules how you do it where you get the pappers from EVERYTHING!! 1
    YoungHyperLink Posts: 152, Reputation: 13

Jul 3, 2009, 09:50 AM

If it's a case of your life being in danger, or true physical or sexual abuse, there are hotlines for reporting child abuse. They should be able to help you. Here's a site where you can find the number for your state: Child Abuse Hotlines

That said, I hope that if it's not a life-threatening or TRULY abusive situation, that you will reconsider, and have patience. When I was 12 or 13, I really thought I was going to run away from home, and packed my things (secretly) several times. I am SO glad that I did not do it. I was just mad at my parents for some strict rules, and for what I thought was THEIR unfairness and injustice. I know now that I have (and had then, too!) some of the best parents in the world. There's no telling how many things I would have ruined if I had run away.

I hope you will think about it and see how much patience, endurance, and respect you are capable of. Don't give up hope!

Jul 3, 2009, 09:51 AM
    And there's always 911, which you can dial even from a deactivated cell phone.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2009, 09:52 AM

Go to the emergency room.
    Holly23 Posts: 180, Reputation: 15

Jul 3, 2009, 09:59 AM

I might be wrong but this sounds like a "i hate my parents they dont let me do anything I want" situation.. whats going on love?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 3, 2009, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    go to the emergency room.
    Why?
    Pets Expert

Jul 3, 2009, 10:02 AM

This might shed some light on the situation;

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...st-367596.html
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2009, 10:31 AM

Ahhh thank you altenweg. I thought this was a child abuse case and the child was frightened for her life.

In this case, you don't need answers hon, you need to talk to your parents and take responsibility for yourself and your actions. Good luck, and keep your head up. Its not as bad as it seems, I have seen MUCH worse situations.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2009, 10:52 AM

You can't get "divorced" from your parents. In some cases the court may grant emancipation but from what you told us in your other thread, I don't think you'd stand a chance. Seeing as you have no way of supporting yourself or your baby on the way alone. If after you talk to them (you will have to tell them eventually. Or did you already and that's why you're asking about this?) your home becomes dangerous call cps and they can help you.
    Holly23 Posts: 180, Reputation: 15

Jul 3, 2009, 11:32 AM

Ahhh I see, how long ago was that thread?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2009, 11:45 AM

The original question was June 21.

shannonbug, have you been to the dr's yet? I know this isn't a discussion forum but I have to ask anyway. I'm assuming you're still set on keeping your baby. Its very important for you to have a dr and be going for regular check ups to make sure you and the baby are staying healthy.
    Pets Expert

Jul 3, 2009, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    the original question was june 21.

shannonbug, have you been to the dr's yet? i know this isn't a discussion forum but i have to ask anyways. i'm assuming you're still set on keeping your baby. its very important for you to have a dr and be going for regular check ups to make sure you and the baby are staying healthy.
    Especially when considering her age and the complications that can arise from that.

Jul 9, 2009, 10:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    the original question was june 21.

shannonbug, have you been to the dr's yet? i know this isn't a discussion forum but i have to ask anyways. i'm assuming you're still set on keeping your baby. its very important for you to have a dr and be going for regular check ups to make sure you and the baby are staying healthy.
    OK and no I haven't my mom found out some how and took my phone away and all communications I haven't even been out of the house in like 3 weeks because she won't let me but I told her I wasn't pregnant

Jul 9, 2009, 10:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    ahhh thank you altenweg. i thought this was a child abuse case and the child was frightened for her life.

in this case, you dont need answers hon, you need to talk to your parents and take responsibility for yourself and your actions. good luck, and keep your head up. its not as bad as it seems, i have seen MUCH worse situations.
    This is a child abuse thing!

Jul 9, 2009, 10:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly23 View Post
    Ahhh I see, how long ago was that thread?
    Not long

Jul 10, 2009, 09:13 AM
    You need to let your parents know the truth about your situation! I can understand their taking the phone away if they're just trying to keep you from situations they think might be harmful to you, but if you don't let them know what's going on, you are doing yourself, your baby, and your parents a great injustice!
    Admit your faults to them and let them know about your baby; you may find them more compassionate than you think. You need a doctor's attention and your parent's care; don't deceive yourself that if they don't know about it everything will be OK!
    Be honest with yourself and your family, and may God bless you for it.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2009, 09:36 AM

shannonbug,I just went over all your other threads posted.

I suggest you seek professional help,in the form of a doctor for your health,and possibly
    Counselling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need answers! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've had strong pregnancy symptoms,NUMEROUS positive hpts,and a positive urine test at my dr. offfice.Then the other day I had a small amount of spotting and was advised to the ER.At the ER the ultrasound showed nothing there and my hcg was 2. My cervix was closed though.I have not gone on to...

Need some answers [ 4 Answers ]

My ex-wife want to give up her paternal right to get out of paying child support. Do both parents need to sign something agreeing to this?

Answers anyone? [ 3 Answers ]

Lets say there is someone that likes to lie about bad things that happen to them... like they lie about being sick or getting beat up... because the attention they get makes them feel good. Does anyone know if that is a disorder and if is what the name of it is?? If you do please let me know it...

I need some answers [ 1 Answers ]

I have Polycysitic ovarian syndrome and I wanted to know if I can get pregnet or not. Or if I am pregnet because I feel like I have pregnecy symptons:confused:

View more questions Search