Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hol Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 08:10 PM
    Child booster seat
    Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me... I was looking a booster seats for my son I have a nice one for my car but my dad puts one in his truck but the back seat does not have a shoulder belt just a lap belt so I was wonder those backless booster seats if I could use it with just a lap belt.. or even the one with the back if you could use just the lap belt please help if you can thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 21, 2007, 08:20 PM
    How old is your son? How much does he weigh?

Personally, I would not use a booster seat like that. He could easily slide right through the top. My son is 5 1/2 and I do not use a booster and will not use a booster.
    Hol Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 09:26 PM
    My son is 4 yrs old and weighs 40lbs... he just went to the doctors and she told me its time for a booster seat since his carseat only went to 40lbs...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 21, 2007, 09:48 PM
    If you want to use one that is strictly up to you, but I would not use one WITHOUT a shoulder belt.

This was why I chose not to use one.

YouTube - Importance of a 5-Point Harness Carseat

Please turn up your volume for this one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressure booster and tank [ 7 Answers ]

Hi - I installed a pressure booster about a year ago to help solve the low water pressure problem, which it did perfectly. I know I should have put in a pressure tank too, but I never did. Now I want to correct that, but have no idea what I should look for. One company I found indicated I...

Testosterone booster [ 2 Answers ]

Recently from eBay I found there were testosterone booster for sale which has the same functions as protein powder ( maybe better) . I am wondering if it is saft to take it and help you build and keep the muscles. Does anyone know if it comes with side effects. Also I found it says that it would...

Booster Pump Problem [ 1 Answers ]

OR, by email: Mailto:[email protected] This is the message: Hi Tom: My internet service was turned off a couple days before I left Grenada. As a Result I had not seen your latest comments on the pump as it presently exists.

Setting up a Booster Pump. [ 13 Answers ]

Hello: I recently remodeled my home and I am having a problem resolving an issue with a booster pump. My city water supply is frequently low so I am presently forced to depend on a gravity supply from a tank located at approximately 10 ft above the main house. The original system was set...

View more questions Search