Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leaver3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2011, 02:56 PM
    Window A/C unit
    Can you get Leagionairs dease from a window A/C unit ?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2011, 03:28 PM
    You can get Leagionairs,, by being in the wrong place and breathing,, many places and things you can blame it on
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 14, 2011, 03:44 PM
    You get it from breating moisture droplets contain the bacteria legionellae. Its only called Legionnaires disease because the first major well know outbreak was at an American Legion convention. Read this Protect Yourself from Legionnaires' Disease: The waterborne illness that continues to kill and harm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air conditioner Window Unit VS a Wall Unit [ 3 Answers ]

Can you take a window unit AC and convert it into Wall unit by removing the curtains. The hole is already In the wall. Or must I buy only a wall unit?

My window a/c unit [ 3 Answers ]

Hello guys, Well I just have a ton of work to do around the house. To make matters worse, my window a/c unit is not working. The fan works but when I set to cool the compressor does not turn on. I've had it for about 4 yrs so I don't think it needs any freon. So my next guess would be the...

Window unit [ 2 Answers ]

I have just purchased a small window air unit for my bedroom. I have never installed one before and I have a couple of questions about the electric part. It requires a 15 amp circuit parallel plug and a requires a separate circuit. Can I plug it straight into one of my outlets?

Window ac unit [ 1 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool window unit the temp control buttons will not go down, is there any way to repair that ? The compressor will not kick on because the temp is set to high.

Window unit ac [ 2 Answers ]

I have a window unit ac/heat unit. There is a black jelly like substance on the coils behind the filter. How do I clean this off? Thanks for your help

View more questions Search