Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BEAUTIFUL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 03:47 PM
    Drama
    I talk to this man he some times he nice and the next he mean.we had sex and I was'nt to into it because of the problem,anyway I call and he always says I'm bussie every time.when we do hang out he always asks me to be his girlfriend but I say no because he moodey person .why does he act mean to me sometimes,and acts like he don't care ,but continouly asks me to be his girl please help me
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2006, 03:57 PM
    What is your attitude towards him?

Uhm he is not your boyfriend yet you had sex with him.

I would say that is an issue on itself.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

His baby momma drama [ 29 Answers ]

I am currently dating a man who is expecting a baby with another woman in 4 months. He and I just started dating, and are enjoying our relationship- except for one thing. The soon-to-be mother of his child tries to control his love life, and has even physically threatened me if I don't leave him....

Baby Mother Drama [ 14 Answers ]

I recently entered into a loving relationship with a wonderful man,but he has a child with a young lady who makes our relationship together very fustrating, obviously she hasn't let him go or in her mind they are still together.Everything we do together is a problem to his baby mother,it has gotten...

Quitting Smoking and its associated Drama [ 25 Answers ]

Hi, I wasn't quite sure where exactly to post this question so I took the liberty of reasoning that surely since it regards my health then why not in this section. I am a caucasian male in his late twenties who has,lets say, sometimes succumbed to lifes guilty pleasures and is noticing a effect...

Dress color drama [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have dcided to have something different for grad, so I decided that I am going to have a tekchita made for my grad dress. This style is from morocco,africa. Anyhow, I can't decide what color to have my tekchita. I have fair skin tone, hazelish green eyes, my face shape I guess is round,I'm...

View more questions Search