Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Luvpooches Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2003, 11:33 AM
    Canine Arthritis
    Hi, I have a 13 yr old miniature beagle that, lately , has been suffering from arthritis. I was wondering if anyone knows any treatments that I can provide for her myself. I am aware of some of the medicinal treatments.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2003, 10:16 PM
    Canine Arthritis
    Some of your common over the counter pain remedies are fatal to dogs. If you aren't going to get a safe, effective prescription from the vet, stick to buffered aspirin. The usual dose is one regular 325 mg tablet for each 30 pounds, likely a half of a tablet for a miniature Beagle.
    scheton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2005, 06:14 AM
    Arthritis Formula for Dogs
    Hi,

I know you posted this message some time ago. I don't even know if you still have your dog, but if you do, you may want to consider this for your arthritic companion. Have you heard of Regenipet made by Oasis Lifesciences?
    I am an associate for Oasis and have seen success with this formula. If you would like to take a look at it, go to www.regenipet.com The product has a lifetime guarantee. If you would like to try some you will need my associate ID#1069883 or you may purchase directly from my web site: www.oasislifesciences.net/chetons

Good Luck!
    Shelley

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ambrotose for Arthritis [ 2 Answers ]

Has anybody ever found relief using Ambrotose for Rheumatoid Arthritis and if so what particular dosage was used and how long did it take to notice a change? Thanks... Art

Canine ear hematoma [ 1 Answers ]

My 11 year old chocolate Labrador developed an ear hematoma in her left ear. She previously had the same problem in her right ear and at that time we had it drained and stitched closed in what I can best describe as a quilted pattern with many stitches. This time we had it drained and immobilized...

Arthritis [ 3 Answers ]

Deos fish oil i.e. cod liver oil help to relieve arthritis

Arthritis-Daschund [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old Daschund who take four steps stop shake then another four steps. His neck and head are now lower. I have visited with the Vet and was told he has Arthitis in neck and front legs. Gave medication but does not help. I need to know how much pain is my pet suffering too much. I...

Canine Cavities [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 5 month old Golden Retriever puppy.. and when he was teething during the last two months... some of his teeth we not loose enough to fall out on their own very easily... but eventually they fell out. One tooth in particular ( one of the upper canines ) did not fall out until it was almost...

View more questions Search