Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blueheavensky39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2012, 12:33 PM
    How much would a hospital payout insurance to patients of a sexual offender
    My kida pediatrician turned to be sexual predator within his practice and the hospital is going to pay damages to the patients,I was wondering how much money that might be.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 12, 2012, 12:47 PM
    Whatever their insurance company decides is enough to avoid litigation.

The parents of his patients should retain an attorney to represent them. As the pediatrician been convicted? If so, you should have no problem getting an attorney to take this on a contingency basis. The attorney should then be able to subpeona the records to contact other parents to join a class action.

There is no way for us to know what the settlement offer would be. Was your child molested?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 12, 2012, 01:07 PM
    Cost of current and future medical treatment, my guess they will start at 40 to 50 thousand to be put in a trust and used for medical care of the child till they are 18.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bying hospital equipment for poor patients by zakat money [ 0 Answers ]

Can I buy an ultrasound machine with my zakat money for poor patients of my hospital. It will be used free of charge. Should I tell each patient that this free ultrasound examination is from zakat money.

Should a hospital give antibiotics when a patients has overdose and aspirated twice [ 12 Answers ]

My son overdosed and aspirated twice was taken to hospital unconscious, but the hospital never gave him any antibiotics for 5 days by that time his lungs started to fail and he was on ECMO for 36 days should the hospital have given my son antibiotics sooner our GP has said they should have now my...

Insurance payout [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I was walking in front of my house new years morning and a lady ran into me. Shattering my left ankle and spraining my right one. I had to have surgery to put screws into my ankle. Spent 4 days in the hospital. Me only being 20 and no longer able to work (couldnt afford medical...

View more questions Search