Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imdepressed15 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 01:58 PM
    Im depressed cause I had to end a 3 year friendship
    :'( I'm depressed and I'm 15 years old because my best friend has been ignoring me and I have to text him for him to text me and I feel like we drifted apart so yesterday I texted him saying " i feel we r falling apart and we shouldn't be friends anymore" and he never texted me back.

At lunch that same day he asked " What do u think" and I said " About what" and he said " our friendship" it was so hard for me to say it because I still wanted to be his friend but I had a feeling my mom wouldn't be proud of me if I did cause she had a feeling that he was using me.

An example we were going to NY for my cosmo class the day before he told me he wasn't going to hang with me.. he was going to his other friends and I was fine with it until the day of the trip he came in he saw my hair because I had just got purple in my hair and he was surprised.

And he got a text saying I'm not coming to NY sorry from his so called friends. And after he got that text he asked me if I can chill so we did and during the trip my mom texts me saying are you hanging with someone and I said yeah with matt(best friend) and she said why are you hanging with him I thought he wasn't going to hang with you. I replied yeah but his friends didn't show up so he's hanging with me. My mom said really that's weird and she said when I was in lunch I got a text from my mom saying I think he's using you and I said now that I think of it yeah... and that's how I was used.

After I told him that I didn't want to be friends any more Gabby his friend and sort of mine flipped at me and said I'm stupid and this morning she was cursing at me and calling my friends fake. And I threatened her and she told my best friend and he yelled at me I don't know what to do:confused:

I told him I think we shouldn't be friends
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 20, 2011, 03:15 PM

Wow, that's some misunderstanding. I think you just leave them alone until things blow over and people calm down, and settle down.

Then maybe you can talk calmly to your friend and get things straightened out.

That is if you want to be friends again. You have told him twice you didn't want to be so maybe you leave things alone, and make some new friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I end a friendship with someone who is manipulative without confrontation? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm going to try to keep the story short... Ok so I have been friends with someone for 6-7 years and since then she had been manipulative and she has lost friends because of this. Me and my friends confronted her about her behavior and she did change but eventually went back to her old ways. I...

End a friendship out of love? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey,its michelle,I'm 16 and I have this best friend(the one from my other posts) that I'm thinking about breaking off our friendship.My reasons are: I really love her and being around her makes me think of what we use to have(she USE TO love me too),and evertime she has a boyfriend or starts...

Friend Threatening to End Friendship - Moral Q [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I figured this to be the best forum to ask my question, so apologies if it's not. Me and a buddy of mine were in a car one day coming back from a restaurant and he jokingly asked me, "You're not...you know...", basically asking me if I was gay because I didn't find this girl he...

I feel really depressed.I may have to end my life I don't find some one to talk to [ 3 Answers ]

Can any one help me?I need to talk to someone.Please please don't be a fraud.I just need a bit of you time.

Getting Over The End Of A Friendship [ 2 Answers ]

I've decided recently that one of my friendships has deteriorated to the point where it is in my best emotional interest to cut it off. I can't stop being angry at him for taking advantage of my friendship but I'm too much of a coward to tell him I never want to speak to him again. Has anyone...

View more questions Search