Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dr.aziz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 11:44 PM
    How to fix this,my watch is not acurate ,
    I used swiss watch,vacheron constatin
    It is a little bit quicker than normal. How to solve this?

Check out some similar questions!

I need to fix my watch [ 1 Answers ]

Watch hands have stopped.. . quick fix? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a watch that I know should be working. It has an animated face (as in the face changes colours) that is working just fine, yet it is not keeping time. The hands have quit moving and I was wondering if there is any way I can fix this myself? I seem to remember hearing ages ago that you could...

How can I fix my watch? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Movado watch that I have owned for 10 years. It has worked great up until now. I wore it yesterday, and it got wet (I was at an outdoor event). :mad: Soooo, this morning I woke up and noticed that not only was the glass on the watch fogged up, the minute hand moves continuously and has not...

How acurate are ultrasounds in sex prediction? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 18 weeks pregnant, I went yesterday for an ultrasound, which I found out that my baby is a boy, and I was wondering if anyone knows how accurate that really is? I asked the tech how often she is right, and she said that she doesn't know. Anyone have an idea how accurate this is?

Can I fix hazardous steps if a contractor is refusing to fix, and threatens to sue? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in central Texas. I hired a landscape contractor to install retaining walls and a patio which included 4 steps in stone. These steps range in size from 6.5" to 9.5" and the tallest is on the top! They are very dangerous. He refuses to do any fixes, and walked off project. At one point in the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.