Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sumshine13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 10:45 PM
    My boyfriend dumped me twice and can't seem to get over him!
    I got with this man at work about a year ago, I found out he was married (getting a divorce). We moved in together and I found out he cheated on his first wife that he had children with, with his wife he was married to when I got with him-this upset me cause I had a conversation the first night he took me out about people cheating. Anyway he seemed to stop caring after I became untrustworthy of him-which I felt I had good reason from catching him in lies here and there. Well I moved out, still begging him back, he would talk to me here and there to string me along. All of a sudden three months later he wanted me back. I asked him if he had sexual encounters with anyone while we were broken up-he said no-that all he could think about was me.. Come to find out a week later this women kept calling his phone non stop (I did not realize this, until I asked to use his phone cause mine was dead and he was hiding it from me) so I took it and she was had been texting and calling and calling. This was his girlfriend he had when we broke up that he was still talking to while he got back with me and to top it off he was also talking to his wife (now just barley ex-wife). So he lied to me the whole time. I checked his phone records from the first time I was with him, I found out he was pretty much cheating on me the hole time when I was with him the first time, living with him. He was on chat lines on his mobile web every time he would leave to work, plus sneak away every so often at home. So anyway sorry this is so long. I freaked out about everything I found out did not trust him, he begged me to give him a couple months over and over, saying it would never happen again. So I fell for it!! I did not trust him and I made sure he new about it. He ended up dumping me again "because of my trust issues" and now I am all sad and still can't find it in me to get over him! And I know I should because he has done me so wrong!! What do I do? How do I get over this? :(
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2008, 11:16 PM

He's just not that into you. If he is, he won't stray so don't waste time with this person. Don't think that because he is wooing you to come back, he still likes you. Uh huh. He makes you feel guilty on something he actually did start with.

The truth is, he just want to please himself. He likes seeing women desperate over him. When you love someone, you won't betray and do anything on purpose to hurt for your pleasure because love is sacrifice.

Think that.

Nov 16, 2008, 11:31 PM
    I think you are totally right. I just need to forget about him anyway! He is a total loser. Thank you for your input.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 17, 2008, 10:50 AM

You're a glutton for punishment, and your getting it.

Nov 17, 2008, 10:15 PM
    I know, and it sucks, but I think I'm learning. Do you have any ideas on how I can change this?
    bindiya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 02:21 AM

Once a cheater is alwayz a cheater, I think u still want him back. The best part would be go give som space, if he comes back he was yours and if not he was never
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 27, 2008, 02:58 AM

Idea's on how to change this? Yes! Block his number from your phone, your email, Facebook, myspace... anything that has anything to do with him.

If you don't, you will only have yourself to blame for any further hurt. Stand up for yourself, and decide you deserve better, and then go and find it.

NEVER get involved with a married man, whether he tells you it's over or not. Always remember, if he will do it with you, he will do it to you. You have to have higher standards, or this is the type of man you will always attract, and you will have a life full of hurt, instead of happiness!
    deggae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 08:26 PM
    I hope you get over him real soon. I can imagine this could be very difficult dealing with the matter of the heart. He only took what you had given freely for granted. It takes courage to love someone sincerely, then he rob you of your emotions. Just concentrate on the yoou and getting over your hurt.
    Concern
    bjohnrupp Posts: 293, Reputation: 32

Nov 20, 2009, 08:39 PM

Honestly- take my advice- just lose this guy- he's a cheater and really isn't in to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ok I dumped my boyfriend [ 11 Answers ]

Big mistake I am really scared he said he is sending peoploe round ma house. I can't speak to his family no more. But most of his family is my friends. What do I do?

Boyfriend dumped me [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get over my boyfriend of 6.5 years? He split up with me just before xmas and then said he made a mistake and we got back together. On new years eve he wanted time again. He dumped me a month ago. He said that he cared and loved for me as a sister. He wants to be friends but don't think I...

Dumped my Boyfriend, Having Second Thoughts if I was right [ 43 Answers ]

All right I need some advice. He's a super attractive guy, the sex was beyond great and when we were together I felt pretty specail to be with him. The problem? Had been with him a little over a month and he still had not, and would not, SAY anything along the lines of how he cared for...

Please Help, My Boyfriend dumped me! [ 5 Answers ]

I need some serious advice on my situation. My boyfriend and I had been going out for 9 1/2 months and I really loved him. I met him when I came to college and I felt so blessed to have him. I broke up with him twice in 2003, once in September and once in December, when we were first getting...

My boyfriend has dumped me! [ 8 Answers ]

Well what can I say?well my boyfriend dumped me! Aw I know so sad his name was hayden also ryt I moved on well sort of and got a new boyfriend and den he dumped me but my new boyfriend (darren ) has cheated on me 3 times yet each time I told him I loved him and he said he wouldn't do it again but...

View more questions Search