Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shellbell225 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2007, 05:42 AM
    He said he loves me, does he?
    For those of you who read my previous post about my ex know that he came up to me and told me he loved me and I thought we were slowly going to try to move towards something. Now he says he loves me but he could meet someone tomorrow, it's not the right time, he's scared, blah blah blah. Then he leaves me a vm saying "You know how I feel about you, know it, believe it". This is all too wishy washy for me. I told him to call me when he figured out what he really wants, whether its freindship or otherwise, but no more in between. I'm moving on for now and if he comes back I might be here I might not. Please tell me what you think of this situation, whether it's hopeless or not. I'm not waiting around. ;)
    Miss Sparkle Posts: 111, Reputation: 6

Nov 2, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Don't waste your time waiting for someone who isn't sure whether he wants you. There is that special person out there for you somewhere. Forget this guy, if he can't decide if your perfect then you definitely deserve better
    TommyTsGirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 08:13 PM
    I'm going through the same stuff with my "guy". This wishy-washy, can't make a decision from one day to the next! It's ridiculous! But really look at the situation... will this guy be worth waiting for? In my heart I know I should move on. But I feel I can't... not yet. I'm not going to put a time frame on it. Hopefully I'll have enough sense to know when the time is right to let go. Just don't be so quick to say enough. This guy may be the one who is worth the wait!
    amy8807 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shellbell225
    For those of you who read my previous post about my ex know that he came up to me and told me he loved me and I thought we were slowly going to try to move towards something. Now he says he loves me but he could meet someone tomorrow, it's not the right time, he's scared, blah blah blah. Then he leaves me a vm saying "You know how I feel about you, know it, believe it". This is all too wishy washy for me. I told him to call me when he figured out what he really wants, whether its freindship or otherwise, but no more in between. I'm moving on for now and if he comes back I might be here I might not. Please tell me what you think of this situation, whether it's hopeless or not. I'm not waiting around. ;)
    I understand the whole situation you are going threw and you know what it isn't worth it because in the end you will be the one getting hurt and wasting time on his if I were you I would let him go and see what happens but you move on to... but then on the other hand he could be cheating keep an eye on him and see if he hangs out with anymore girls... I would do that.. or just break it off totally... if he doesn't want to be with you know why would he want to be with you later..?
    heat515 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Good for you!

I am also going through the same thing, and sometimes when it's really tough, it's good to know there are other people who feel the same way. If you have to wait, wait for the right guy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

Two many loves [ 38 Answers ]

New to the site . Just have heard that there some good advise . Ok . Is it possible to be totally in love w/ two people? One being your spouse and the other a friend ?

Should I ask if she still loves me? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey all! Okay I am having a real problem... As some of you know me and my girlfriend broke up about half a year ago when I moved away from my hometoen to go study. She said that she did not want us to stay together because of the distance but I really don't believe that. How can you feel...

How do I know if he loves me [ 8 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfreind for about 2 months and before that we were roommates bestfreinds and we have even cheated on or partners with each other and now have decided to get together I am having trouble figuring out if he loves me or if he just likes me we have waited 3 years to be together...

How to know my boyfriend really loves me [ 6 Answers ]

OK well here I go with my story I think it will be kind off long but I need you guys help so please read everything OK will I like my boyfriend since the first time I saw him I met him in school on September 5 2006 I liked him since then At the beginning of the year they put us together in...

View more questions Search