Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravichandra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 09:34 PM
    How to maintain Good Biceps
    Hello Everyone,
    I am worried about my biceps... Even though I lift good weights.. my Biceps and triceps are not growing good enough.. Currently I'm lifting weights up to 12.5 kgs.. Can anyone guide me so that I can maintain good Biceps and triceps.. help me out
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Oct 20, 2007, 03:32 AM
    Lift heavier my friend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More quick way to gain good biceps/triceps? [ 8 Answers ]

Around 2 months ago I bought a new bench for weights, on top of that I bought the two bars a curl, and a straight and a load of weights. From this I have been working out twice a week concentrating mainly around the arms occasionally the stomach. Over a few months I have seen diffrence but very...

Can I gainweight but maintain fitness? [ 1 Answers ]

I like to train my cardio a lot so I run 2 sprint sessions and 3 7 mile runs a week, but desperately need to gain weight for my basketball which I take very serious. If I try to gain weight can I still maintain my fitness ? P.S. I'm 9 stone and need to get to about 10 and a half.

How to regularly maintain and tuned-up my computer ? [ 6 Answers ]

What I have to do to regularly maintain and tune-up my computer for peak performance ? What are the best softwares to use ? And how often I have to use them ?Where to get them ? Thanks !

Doesn't maintain contact but want to go to motel [ 12 Answers ]

Now this is very strange... My boyfriend of 4 months with whom I broke merely because of his hot and cold attitude, comes around again and wants to meet me at the motel and says wants to spend some time together. Now I am wondering someone who is not contacting me that much, doesn't text me often...

Furnace won't maintain temp - shuts off [ 5 Answers ]

Furnace problem - Turn temp to 70 Furnace runs until 70 degrees Maintains temperature for awhile - probably for a couple of hours At some point it stops maintaining the temperature and keeps kicking on and off. I've watched the thermostat - I'll actually turn the temp up to try to get it to...

View more questions Search