Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mommymayi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 05:22 AM
    Non-custodial parent allowed to extened court ordered
    S the Non-custodial parent allowed to extened court ordered visitation with out agreement from custodial Parent
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 11, 2011, 05:29 AM
    No.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Claiming a child without court stating the custodial parent [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two year old and I left with my daughter in March 2010 and since then he has only been able to see her with visitation at my mothers house due to his unstable living conditions and confrontational girlfriend. I have never received or asked for child support he has seen her less then 10...

Can a custodial parent refuse court ordered visitation under these circumstances? [ 12 Answers ]

My husband is the non-custodial parent. We as well as the custodial parent, reside in Texas. For the very first time, his ex-wife has asked us to take their two children for the summer. We are both very excited and looking forward to having them for an extended period, as opposed to every other...

C/S required after 18 if court ordered and child lives with no custodial by choice? [ 4 Answers ]

... court ordered decree of 1996 states c/s to cont after age 18 if child remains in sec education. Father attempts to exercise age emanicipation, but cont to pay a reduced amt. by my insistence; however both children chose to live with Dad for school choice at age 15. He always paid same amt...

Rights of non custodial parent in a divorce wherein death occurred to custodial parent [ 2 Answers ]

Non custodial non US citizen parent (father) lives in Mexico. Custodial parent of two minor children (5 years old and 1 year old) is US citizen in Illinois. Divorce papers named father but set forth no requirements or terms for visitation, child support etc. There has been little if any contact...

How to take non-custodial parent to court [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have the money to hire an attorney. How much does it cost in the state of GA to take the non-custodial parent to court for not paying child support?

View more questions Search