Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rob Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2005, 09:56 AM
    Question re: Error Message/Stack Pages
    This is a message I get frequently at start-up:

There are no spare stack pages. It may be necessary to increase the setting of 'MinSP's in SYSTEM.INI to prevent possible stacks faults. There are currently 2 SPs allocated. Press any key to continue.
    I've never seen a file called "SYSTEM.INI," nor heard of "stack pages." Any suugestions? Thanks in advance.
    cbee55 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2005, 10:17 AM
    Check out the following link from the Microsoft Knowledge Base. It should sort your problem.

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;149083

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Far Cry Error Message [ 5 Answers ]

I installed and updated the game Far Cry, but this Error keeps coming up: "Please insert the correct CD-Rom, select OK and restart application " I have unticked the Emulation programs that I can think of. ( Alcohol, and uninstalled Ghost9 and Clone DVD2 ). Nothing works, put in CD, click Icon...

Error message [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting an error message that says "C:\program1\symantec\s32evnt1.DLL. An installable virtual device driver fialed Dll initialization. Choose "close" to terminate the application. I don't have Symantec/Norton Anti-Virus installed on my computer. I get this error when I'm trying to remove...

DVD Error Message [ 2 Answers ]

I've got Power DVD 5.0 and every time I try to play a Copyright Protected DVD, I get the error message "TV out port not configured properly", with the details being "Can't play copyright protected DVDs with TV out function enabled". I have looked in the WinME help and support page. My graphics...

PLease suggest good codes for Yellow Pages, Message board, classified ads [ 1 Answers ]

Can you please suggest good codes for Yellow Pages, Message board, classified ads, email manager on our website. We would like to use the codes if they are good and either free or reasonably priced instead of paying monthly We would like to have yellow pages where people can pay and post their...

Error message [ 4 Answers ]

Help me. Every time I turn on my computer I get this message A Fatal Exception OE has occurred at 0028:00c9106c. The current application will be terminated. I am using Windows 98SE What does this mean message mean and how do I fix it?

View more questions Search