Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sad-Dad792 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 01:08 AM
    Get cell phone record if I'm not on the account but have a added line?
    I suspect my wife is cheating on me she's away now, and I would like to know how to get the cell phone bill if my name is not on the account but I have a added line on her cell plan. Somebody please help me?
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 14, 2008, 05:00 AM
    Contact your cell phone provider and see if your listed on the account. If not call her on her cell phone and you using a land line and ask her to contact them because you are having cell phone problems that you need to get fixed. She will then call the cell phone provider and tell them to add you. Then you can call them and ask for the information. I hope it works for you.
    Sad-Dad792 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 08:56 AM
    Thank you, Scottish2008's I' going to contact them this morning...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing disconnected phone line to same number as phone line that is active [ 3 Answers ]

If you can help I will vote for you... for any office... state or government! We have two separate phone lines. One for one room and one for another. One of the lines was cut off at our request by the phone company. We want to make the disconnected line active again and work on the same number...

Cell Phone Record [ 3 Answers ]

Can I get the detail billing of someone's cell phone records

Wiring a 2nd phone line into a regular phone line? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. A long time ago, I had a phone jack installed in my room to be used for a 2nd phone line. Well, we shut off the 2nd phone line, so now I have a phone jack in my room that is basically out of order. I'm trying to turn it into a regular phone jack. This jack has never been a regular wired phone...

How to record phone conversations from phone to PC? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there an inexpensive way to record phone conversations directly to PC using the earphone or headset jack port on the phone to either microphone line in port or USB port on PC? Does it also require special software? Here's what I want to do: My friend and I want to record our phone...

View more questions Search