Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    petsim56 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2009, 12:14 AM
    Monkey repellant
    Can anybody suggest me an electronic device to repell Monkeys from our Coconut and fruit garden
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 4, 2009, 02:28 AM
    One website suggests electric fencing. Here's the link:

How to Repel Monkeys from Residential Areas - wikiHow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Monkey love [ 1 Answers ]

I need yo no the name of a movie about a breed of monkeys that walk up-right on the ground, an earthquake splits the land and separates herds, a teen monkey has to get back to his kind before picking of mates season was over.:o

Crazy Monkey [ 1 Answers ]

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey and orders a drink. While he's drinking, the monkey jumps all around the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them, then grabs some sliced limes and eats them. He then jumps onto the pool table, grabs one of the billiard balls,...

Spank the Monkey [ 16 Answers ]

Spank the Monkey

My anger monkey [ 3 Answers ]

Well where to start. I'm 24 yrs old and for as long as I can remember I have always been angry for one reason or another. I wake up angry and this continues for the remainder of the day. I'm in a new relationship and I fear that this will be the thing that makes us part. I'm happy and angry at the...

Safe repellant against pooping dogs [ 2 Answers ]

:) undefinedI need a repellant formula to deter stray dogs from pooping on my lawn.

View more questions Search