Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dimonddagger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 01:38 PM
    My anger monkey
    Well where to start. I'm 24 yrs old and for as long as I can remember I have always been angry for one reason or another. I wake up angry and this continues for the remainder of the day. I'm in a new relationship and I fear that this will be the thing that makes us part. I'm happy and angry at the same time. I've sought professional help and it seems to have made it worse the medications don't help and the ones that have some kind of effect makes me into this person I don't even know they make me so high that someone could die and it would not even bother me. I still want to be the caring and loving person in my heart just without being pissed off all the time.

Someone help :mad:
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Maybe you need to find something to vent/release your anger.

Pick a sport or a relaxation technique, meditation,get some alternative treatments like head massages,foot massages,aromatherapy etc.

Or you could vent here and not name names so that it might help you see where the anger comes from or started from and then work your way out of the anger and bitterness.

Maybe you just need to find "you",
    Where you are and what you are,who you want to be and where you wish to go from here.

Discuss with your partner and find a way out together.
    stardust2000 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 01:37 PM
    I'm no expert, far from it, but try writing about your anger. A computer or pen and paper will record your feelings and give you insight to your anger. Write about the first time you were angry (that you can remember). How about when you were growing up, who or what made you angry? Who or what makes you angry now?
    My best to you.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Perpetual and chronic anger is an unhealthy state, so you really need to get to the bottom of this so it doesn't make you sick and poison all your relationships. If psychological professionals don't work, try meditation and prayer and if that doesn't work, try oracles and psychics, and if they don't work, try psychoactive drugs (under medical supervision, of course), and if that doesn't work, think of something else to try. You do not have to be in a perpetual state of anger, but it may take some experimentation to find out what works for you. Just don't give up and accept it as normal or you'll have a short and unhappy life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help my anger [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years old and my name is Brandon. Ok look I have gone to counseling and anger management but none of that stuff works. My anger is starting to even scare me. I don't look for attention and if u want to tell me otherwise u might as well fuck off and pray I don't find you. Well I...

What to do with anger [ 37 Answers ]

I am just writing to ask about suggestions for dealing with anger and pain of unrequited love; and the person treats you like dirt on top of it. I already know that I was stupid to let it even get that deep, let myself be used, and for me feeling the same way for so long. I totally understand, it...

Anger problems [ 12 Answers ]

How does one control their anger in a relationship? How can u prevent arguments and just be happy with one another and just be fair?

Anger (and forgiveness) [ 19 Answers ]

So I am looking at this forgiveness idea again. Here is the thread that was started originally https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/spirituality/forgiveness-26570.html?highlight=forgive+aqua I think I have put the cart before the horse though. After talking to someone this weekend he suggested that I...

View more questions Search