Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purpleroses01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2011, 08:29 PM
    New canadian federal statute of limitations?
    What is the federal statute of limitations?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2011, 04:30 AM

Hello p:

It depends on the crime.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statute of limitations for Canadian Student Loan [ 4 Answers ]

What os the statute of limitations for a canadian student loan which is both provincial and federal? If it is a certain time frame how does it affect my credit history afterwards? Thanks

Canadian statute of limitations [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have recently started writing a book about my life, and in it I document certain illegal acts I have participated in (but have never been caught) for a number of years. Although I have a new life Now I'm wondering if the wrong person reads this book is it posable for them to charge me with...

Canadian statute of limitations in civil court [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I would like to know.If you were convicted of assault causing bodily harm.Is there a statue of limitations on when the person assaulted can sue you in civil court for his injuries...

Canadian Debt - Statute of Limitations [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know how long the statute of limitations is on a debt to a third party who secured a loan that was defaulted on. I am Canadian and the debt was incured here in Canada. :confused:

Canadian Statute of Limitations? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not going to make excuses, when I was 19 I was arrested for shoplifting in Toronto, Canada. They gave me a court date and I never showed up. All this happened in 2002. I don't live in Canada anymore, though I am a Canadian citizen, and don't plan on going there in the near future but I would...

View more questions Search