Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saritha48 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 12:31 AM
    How to resolve H4-Issue/Alternate
    Hi I'm Saritha,

I would like to know is there any alternative for birthcertificate ,as am applying for my h4-visa, I don't have my birth certificate, how to resolve this issue .

Thanks
    S
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Jan 2, 2008, 03:08 AM
    Which country?
    saritha48 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 03:11 AM
    Tq ,USA
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 3, 2008, 09:54 AM
    This is NOT a tax question.

It is an immigration law question which should be posted to the LAW forum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alternate treatmens for Melasma [ 1 Answers ]

I have used hydroquinine successfully. It lightens the spots to some degree. Now I learn of the toxicity of that product. What are other effective products?

Diversion/ alternate measure [ 2 Answers ]

If l was to apply for a diversion, can l go 2weeks after committing theft under 5000 or any other time before the court date, or should l go when it's the day of the court date. Because l heard after l apply or something l need the judge to still approve of it Thanks ahead of time

24 years old and never dated, need to resolve life riddles! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so here it begins, I come from south indian familly, currently living with my brother and parents and I expect to graduate from university in six months. I have been living in Canada since I was 14 years old, but unlike normal Canadian kids, I never went out to any party or club of any sort,...

Unable to Resolve DNS [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Anyone got any good ideas on how to fix the issue with Win98 where it does not resolve DNS i.e. you can ping IP addresses fine but not addresses. We have reinstalled tcp/ip, communications etc. recreating DUN, with and without automatic assignment of DNS settings. Tried sfc to replace any...

View more questions Search