Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sauce_69 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 11:54 AM
    She broke my heart, should I trust her again?
    K so I was with this girl for about 9 months, we were inseparable, all we wanted to do was be together, we had 4 or 5 breaks though, they lasted only a few days each, but the day after newyears she told me over the phone that she liked a good friend of mine and she wanted to be with him, she knew he was my bro, that we had won a foot ball championship together, we were friends and teammates for 3 years bestfriends even brothers, after a few days she came back crying begging for me to take her back, that she loved me, I said that I don't trust her anymore and that I've lost all my respect for her, she's still calls me every day and I awnser her calls every day, I'm even talking to her know, its almost like were together again, we both know that were not together though, we still say we love each other and she tells me that shell do anything it takes to earn my trust back, she even told me that she cheated before during our 9 months once durin a break once when she was drunk and once when we had just been together for 2 months (another break), she got oral sex from this guy she knew, he came onto her she said, she just let him do it. Other than that these were nuthin serious just making out. I had a feeling she had cheated to lol she told me so I wasn't that pissed plus I expected her to admit somthin like that at this point,
    She says that I'm the only guy she's slept with since she met me, I used to believe it now I'm not so sure.I want to be with her sooo bad but I can't handle being hurt like that again, I've even thought about getting bakk together so I could cheat on her and show her what she did to me but I don't think I could handle seeing her in this kind of pain. Is she lying? Should I trust her again and take her bakk? Help!!
    rebel-2 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Jan 23, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Hello, OK look I'm not going to tell you what you should and shouldn't do, if it was me I would also be pissed but I wouldn't try to get back at her or anything. And she had a crush on your mate? That just fuels the fire even more. I know how hard it is to make a decision on whether to forgive her or not, but then again you feel as if your boarderline into giving her another chance and your just resisting because she hurt you but listen up!! Sit down and talk with her, tell her how much she means to you and why its hard for you give her another chance.( tell her what you feel)

I know this isn't an ideal way but at least you will get somewhere
    Cyrano13 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 01:18 AM
    Let her read what you just wrote. Show her how much she is hurting you and how much you care for her. Tell her you are willing to give the relationship another chance, if and only if, she is willing to stop flirting with other guys. Also, sex should always be the last thing in a relationship not the first. If she wants sex I suggest you move on and allow her to find a guy who also just wants sex. Good luck!
    jaybarry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 09:28 AM
    U should just fink would she have forgiven me I had done the same to her... if the answer is yes... then yes you should forgaive her
    tru3_lov3 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 07:39 PM
    I knoe I fukked up big time. I knoe that you didn't need to go through that pain, but kyle I promise I won't ever hurt you like I did. I was on your email account and I read what you wrote so I decided to make a account on this site and update to everyone that we both admitted to our mistakes. You lied to me for 9 monthes, telling me you quit blazing; and that was bull. Even once I admitted to ing up , I had to hear it from your friends the truth but that's not the point. I love you, I really do and now I knoe you finally believe me. I'm grateful for the second chance, well like the 5th chance, but this time I won't it up and venthough all your friends hate me, ima make shure we work out. I love you.

We got back togther Jan.30th.
    Xox.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dirty Knees [ 5 Answers ]

Could anyone tell how to clen my dirty knees! I do a lot of yard work and I have small children . So over time my knees have become very dirty looking and dry . I have tried different loitions and cleansers , and although the dryness goes away they still look really dirty! Any advice or...

I don't trust him [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 7 years. We had some problems like all marriages, I thought but last Xmas he decided he wanted the divorce because he was not in love with me and could not leave like that anymore. He wanted freedom. He changed his mind about two months after that. He asked me...

Lighter Knees/Elbows [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to lighten the knees/elbows? I need something VERY strong. Any suggestions?

Trust. [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all OK well lately I seem to be in a bit of a dilemma... I fear that I don't trust my girlfriend. I don't know if this is true, but I am having suspicions... At the moment we are living in different cities and see each other every month or so, we talk every night or most nights on msn, and...

Desperate Broke heart=scary thing! [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me exactly two weeks from today and he still calls me all the time everyday. He has so much pride about our situation and is showing me a side of him that I've never seen. During our relationship I felt so safe and found comfort in him like nothing else in my life. He...

View more questions Search