Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Billydejesus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Good Friends
    I recently became good friends with my Ex Ex boyfriend. I have small hopes of us becoming more in the future but I have not expressed that to him, and I really don't want to. Should I hold on to that or just forget about it?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 14, 2008, 06:25 PM
    That would really depend on how the ex,ex feel, I would think. I do know that pining false hope on high expectations, leads to disaster. How old are the both of you, and why did this break up happen? How long was the relationship, and how long has she been an ex,ex?
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

May 15, 2008, 05:28 AM
    If it is going to happen, it will. If not, it won't. I don't think you need to invest much more into it than that...
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2008, 07:02 AM
    Everything what the above both said ^. Tell us your history?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble with Neighbor/Ex-Good Friends [ 3 Answers ]

I am so happy you have this forum. I am in a really awful situation with my neighbors who were also, mine and my husbands very good friends... and out children play together. One month ago, the Husband asked if he could borrow a couple of appetite suppresants from me... I didn't think anything...

Do you have to be good friends with boyfriend's friend for a relationship to work? [ 2 Answers ]

Does two people have to know each other really well before getting into a relationship? Or can you get to know each other while dating and thereby improving your relationship? Is it important that you are friends with his friends (meaning you can chill and hang out with his friends too, like you...

View more questions Search