Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slightlyperfect Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 10:53 AM
    Kung fu movie experts
    I'm trying to think of the title of this kung fu/ninja movie we got from this no-name video rental store back in the early 80's. A dad, mom, (mid-20s) and a little boy (around 4-5) are playing in a field all happy like, but then "the great gosen" or something burns down their sensei's house, and he dies in the fire. So the dad and mom go to avenge his death, and they eventually fit this crazy-looking guy who looks like an alien, and they chop his head off, but the head spins around and dark smoke comes out of the neck. I think at some point they're also on a flying horse? (I don't think I'm confusing this with "Clash of the Titans.") And then there's this part where there are lots of people underground listening to this talking cave guy. (Man, this sounds really made up, but it's not, and that's what made this movie real corny and good.) That's when the ugly guy was chosen to kill the mom and dad.

And on my copy, after the movie, which was only, like, 30 minutes, I think, there is a cartoon preview about a ninja boy flying through trees and playing with monkeys. I remember the voiceover going "_____ of the ninja." (Like that helps.)

Anyone?

Am I crazy? Does this thing even exist?

Dec 10, 2009, 10:55 AM

Can I not edit that post? Man.

Ok. I meant that they meet this crazy-looking guy

Dec 10, 2009, 05:18 PM

I found it! It's "Magic of the Ninja"! YouTube - Magic of the Ninja - Part 3 of 3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kung Fu movie name? [ 7 Answers ]

It's either from the 80's or 70's. I remember there was this huge guy working at some place and they made him hammer nails with his fists until they were bloody. And I don't know if this is part of the same movie or a different one that I don't know but there was a scene with a person trying to...

Kung fu movie [ 3 Answers ]

In the 70's their was a movie. It was chinese I think. 5 guys were friends all of them had special martial arts skills they were named after animals. Can someone help me. It was an awesome movie. Thanks

Kung fu movie name [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I'm looking for an old kung fu movie I watched as a kid. It started in a prison where a guy I think bruce li hand picked prisoners to help him track down and kill a bandit I bealive. Bruce played as a government offfical. I remember a guy with an eye patch and a dagger that he throws. A...

View more questions Search