Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cyro2120 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 04:40 PM
    Kung fu movie name
    Hi all I'm looking for an old kung fu movie I watched as a kid. It started in a prison where a guy I think bruce li hand picked prisoners to help him track down and kill a bandit I bealive. Bruce played as a government offfical. I remember a guy with an eye patch and a dagger that he throws. A large muscular guy with a long pony tail that went to prison for killing a guy over a girl also ends up wining a BOSS Fight after dumping oil on himself so they can't grapple him. A dirty cook that blows his nose while cooking and ends up being rolled down a hill after he dies in a fight. Another one that's a coward that gets hanged by bruce for diserting. The bad guys are a big fat guy that grapples a lot and loses do to the long haired guy do to the oil. Two that fight together the small one jumps up on the other ones shoulders and stands there bruce defeates them by kicking in the bottom ones knees after he can't hold the other one up he kills them both I bealive they are also the ones that kill the cook. And the big bad of the movie is wearing black pants and dodges cobra strickes with his hands. At the end the long haired guy the cook Bruce and the guy with the daggers end up fighting him everyone gets knocked out or killed. Except bruce who dragon kicks the boss to death but hurts his knee in the process. The movie ends with bruce holding his knee laughing and it pans out overhead while he does it a girl that is mistaken for a guy in his group runs to cheek on him and that's the end of the movie. For the love of god I remember all this but not the name . Help me.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 10, 2009, 04:53 PM

Shen long (1978)
    cyro2120 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 05:41 PM

Thank you for your wisdom of wise one! Seriously I looked thorugh this thing and you have answered like 40% of the questions or more an yes it was Shen Long

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kung fu movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been looking for this same movie!! Any help? JustcuriousFeb 8, 2006, 05:08 AM I am trying to find a kung fu movie possible in the 70's vintage period. This movies plot involves a young student of the Tiger style that has not mastered it due to his Masters murder. He then has to avenge...

Kung fu movie [ 3 Answers ]

In the 70's their was a movie. It was chinese I think. 5 guys were friends all of them had special martial arts skills they were named after animals. Can someone help me. It was an awesome movie. Thanks

A kung fu movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name to an old kung fu movie. It has either 4 or 5 men in it. They are in some city and something happens. The guy that runs the town and his men find the guys and the men go off to some island. There is a boat scene that shows them getting away from the town and going...

View more questions Search