Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weatherking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 10:15 AM
    Exhausting my ICECO/Weather King Gas Furnace
    I just bought a house with an ICECO Weather King gas furnace (MOD# 80J07EAR01). The chimney/ fireplace is in bad shape and needs to come down. Currently the furnace is vented to one of the flues in the chimney. I am trying to find out what the venting requirements are for this unit (can I just pipe it through the wall? Do I have to go up past the roof? What type of pipe/insulated? Do I need to use?) So far I've had no luck getting info on this unit.
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2009, 04:10 PM

You will need to install a power venter to just go threw the wall. Or you can as you said run it all the way up the side o the house past the roof.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exhausting a bath fan through a waste vent pipe? [ 20 Answers ]

I am installing an exhaust fan in my upstairs bath. An easy and close by exhaust source would be the existing plumbing vent. Can I tee into this vent without worrying about odor problems in the bath? I would tap into it just below where it goes through the roof. The existing vent is close to...

Where is the reset switch for a iceco furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Furnace stopped after we changed the filter. Is there a reset switch

Heartbreak is exhausting [ 4 Answers ]

I don't really know where to go to for advice anymore - obviously. I was dating this guy for 2 years, and the whole 2 years was pretty messed up I don't even know why I loved him so much. 1st off he's very good at realing someone in, and I fell hard for him fast and I'm not really like that, I...

TV drama Little Boy King the Martin Luther King story [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the TV Drama Little Boy King about MLK when he was young. I don't know any of the stars but I know Bill Withers appeared on the show and sang You just can't smile it away ( my favorite Bill Withers song) Any help tracking this down. THX

Iceco, rheem, weather king furnace not working [ 2 Answers ]

2 year old rheem weather king with no prior problems suddenly stopped working. Model #80pj07ear01. Tried the restart as suggested in the manual. Any other ideas short of calling in a service person

View more questions Search