Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beautifulxlie13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 09:24 PM
    Old Halloween Movie
    I remember watching this old animated halloween movie when I was little. The most I can remember about it is this monster made of spaghetti that looked like a knock off Jason. And at the end they all did the monster mash. The name of this movie just evades me and it's killing me that I can't think of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 13, 2010, 09:42 PM

Monster Mash

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's halloween movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie in the early 90's I want to say... it was played around Halloween, may have been a Halloween movie. It was a cartoon where these boys/kids were chasing around the ghost/spirit of their sick friend. I'm thinking there may have been a masion involved and a scary old man...

Name of old halloween kid movie. [ 1 Answers ]

I know it was a made for TV movie, on a childrens/teen network (most likley disney or nick, maybe cartoon network) about fivce or six years ago. The plot was two friends, a boy and a girl who's parents were dateing I believe, find a haunted house and set it up to have a halloween party, its haunted...

Halloween Cartoon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie about two kids around Halloween and I remember their being a party downstairs and they are greeted by a witch and a werewolf and I also remember there being a tall yellow guy and a short round purple guy, the name of the movie was which witch isn't, or something like that....

Unknown halloween movie [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember this halloween movie.I know its about a boy who gets attacked by a headless horsemen then he has to become some liquid metal technology called a reaxxion. Then the other kids must do war to the headless horsemen so the halloween spirit can be restored.thats all I can remember.

A halloween movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking for a movie that is about this little town and these kids are part of the town celebration of some sort of pilgrims anyway... a bad spirit posses the kids dad and then calls himself Mr. Boogady ( If that's how you spell it) It's a movie from the early 90's I can't find it any...

View more questions Search