Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicolesoulier Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 01:52 AM
    Is he cheating
    My boyfriends ben acting so weird lately we don't talk as much any more he ignores my calls he turns his phone off when he's somewhere he goes outside to talk to me this one time I heard a girl in the back ground telling him to go inside he accuses me and yes I can admit cheating and he's using that against me he says he juss insecure be cause I cheated and I broke up with him twice but thts cause he's always getting mad at me not letting me go out and talk to my friends or anything but I turned on him put my foot down and said I'm not going to put up wit that and now he's acting like a big jerk thinking he's all good and stuff but I thought he lloved me this is not how you treat people you love do you think he's in love still or has someone else and doesn't care anymore cause of me is it my fault is he lying and cheating I'm confused I need help
    brun3 bub Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Nov 18, 2007, 03:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolesoulier
    my boyfriends ben actin so weird lately we dont talk as much any more he ignores my calls he turns his phone off when hes somewhere he goes outside to talk to me this one time i heard a girl in the back ground tellin him to go inside he accuses me and yes i can admit cheating and hes using that against me he says he juss insecure b cause i cheated and i broke up with him twice but thts cause hes always gettin mad at me not letting me go out and talk to my friends or anything but i turned on him put my foot down and said im not gonna put up wit that and now hes acting like a big jerk thinkin hes all good and stuff but i thought he lloved me this is not how you treat ppl you love do you think hes in love still or has someone else and doesnt care anymore cause of me is it my fault is he lieing and cheating im confused i need help
    Hi Brun3 Bub here,
    I no what you feel like wit your boy, some times with my boyfriend he always gets up me for going out with my friends and talking to some of the boys at skool n . But I would neva change any thing for a boy. If I were you I would go off at him especially if I heard a girl in the back were he was, you should tell him to get himself together, an if you really think he is cheating on you try an act it out that you no an try get him to confess up, well that's what I would do an if he is I would bash him... lol but it really depends what sort of person you are.
    Well talk to you l8r... hope it works out.
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Nov 18, 2007, 05:41 AM
    I can't be sure what happened because I have no idea where your sentences stop and start.

"yes i can admit cheating"
    You cheated on him... right?

"this is not how you treat ppl you love"
    Too bad you didn't think about that when you were cheating on him.
    zzz1984 Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Nov 18, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Yes he is cheating. I have done the same in the past.

(just my opinion)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 18, 2007, 09:32 AM
    Well now you have both cheated. Sounds to me like the relationship has be dysfunctional from the beginning, like neither one of you really love the other and you two need to call it quits.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 09:35 AM
    He could be. Whether he is or not, I'd dump the loser and be done with him. You don't need or deserve that kind of treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you consider cheating? [ 37 Answers ]

I'm in a serious dilemma. I need input from others, what do you consider cheating? If finding out that your significant other for the past few years, has been on an adult sex hookup wesbite, and goes on it at times. What would you do? How do you confront him/her? Is it really consider...

How do you know if your girlfriend is cheating on you [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to find out if your girlfriend is cheating on you with out finding her doing it

Do you think he cheating? [ 21 Answers ]

I don't know I trust my boyfriend very much but I was looking for his phone the other day an I pulled out his work phone. An checked the text messages an there was one from today an it said my boyfriends name?? Then another text sent a little after that said?? These were from a girl I guess cause...

Cheating with ex [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, well let me start by saying We've been together for 5 years , we have a 1 yr old baby girl. Our relationship was wonderful, he would always show me he loved me. Until recently, 3 weeks ago.. I found his email opened.. I found some emails in the sent section that he was sending to the same...

Is he cheating? [ 10 Answers ]

Well me and my boyfriend ben together for almost 2 years I'm pregnant by him and every time I talk to him he'll say I'm cheating on him and accuse me all day and I'm not cheating on him and he knows I'm not I'm having his baby! Could he be the one cheating on me and he feels guilty for it so it...

View more questions Search