Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bfwillia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 09:58 AM
    How much is my jet antique pin about 2 inches long worth?

Check out some similar questions!

What is the worth of my 1968 JET magazine? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 1968 JET magazine that a couple of friends told me is worth a pretty good amount of money because it has Martin Luther King Jr on it a day after his assassination so I'm looking to sell it, but don't know what to ask for it.

How much is an antique worth [ 1 Answers ]

I have an antique Robert Kieth dresser with original mirror and want to know what it is worth. It is in excellent condition.

Any info on this antique pin? 1837-1843 French Silver? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having a hard time finding information about this beautiful brooch - The information provided by the antique dealer (no longer around) is: French Silver, discharge mark Paris 1837-1843 Amythest and marquesite. (is that Amethyst and marcasite?) I have spent hours trying to find anything...

Old fraternity pin worth [ 4 Answers ]

I have an old fraternity pin it appears to be 10k gold it has a skull and cross bones the eyes are rubies I think, it is surrounded by tiny pearls and maybe diamonds, there is a tiny chain and it connects to a tiny gold key, I want to know what it could be worth or more specificly where you can...

Do I have an antique that's worth something? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1957 Chevy Bel-Air collectible diecast model car. I want to know what it is worth. It's still in the original box.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.