Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quianaewing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 04:57 PM
    Do I have an antique that's worth something?
    I have a 1957 Chevy Bel-Air collectible diecast model car. I want to know what it is worth. It's still in the original box.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2009, 07:02 PM

Hi, quianaewing!

Sure, it's worth something. But, if you could provide a little more information about it, that would be helpful for us to help you the best.

Who was the manufacturer of it?

Was it made in 1957?

What is the size of it?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

Do I have an Antique if so what is it worth [ 8 Answers ]

I think I have some antiques but I'm not sure. I have a set of black cast iron hitching post horse heads. Its just the heads not the post. Are they antique? I also have a set of Red Game cock rosters liq. Bottle collectibles. On the bottom it has Heritage China 1970 S.N-7 Ezra Brooks. Are they...

Worth of antique currency [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1935 series E $1 silver certificate. # D70817007 I check # on back 6154. Other # on front M8138. 2 folds crisp no stains. Does not say "in God we trust". What is it's value?

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

How much is my antique tabe worth [ 2 Answers ]

How much is my antique tabe worth

View more questions Search