Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fossan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2006, 07:45 AM
    Plumbing Schematic Question
    I'm in the process of remodeling our half bath. This bathroom originally had a toilet and vanity. I am planning on adding a neo angle shower and obviously a new toilet and vanity, which will be in different places that they originally were.

I have attached a floor plan of our new bathroom and was wondering if you could provide me with a plumbing schematic for my new bathroom based on my floor plans.

The biggest reason I am asking for this is due to the current location of our vent pipe.

Any help that you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Shane

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Attached Images

speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 19, 2006, 09:08 AM
    Thanks for moving over here Shane,
    The 3" vent that you show. Does anything drain into it from up stairs? Tom

Feb 19, 2006, 09:12 AM
    No, the 3'' vent goes straight through the roof. We have a ranch style house, one level with crawl space and attic.
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 19, 2006, 10:00 AM
    Hey Shane, See if this works for you. Tom

Feb 19, 2006, 10:41 AM
    In your attachment I am a bit confused. Does the 3'' vent continue down the wall in line with the toilet drain?

Sorry for the dumb questions, but this is my first major plumbing project.

Thanks for ALL of your help!

Shane
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 19, 2006, 01:24 PM
    No , The three inch vent remains where it's at and both vents from the shower and the lavatory revent(see dotted lines) back into it. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing question [ 1 Answers ]

What is a pee drain on a laundry tub?

A schematic question [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to the community. I was wondering if someone could give me a little technical advice. My AC motor went out the other day. I went to buy a new one and the new one isn't the same as the one that came out of it. The old motor had three wires coming out of the motor and the new one has four....

Plumbing schematic needed [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a good website to find help in putting together a plumbing schematic? I need to draw one so I can get a building permit for a remodel.

Plumbing question [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone tell me if I can tie a new shower drain line.(a second shower) Into an existing kitchen sink drain line? The kitchen sink line runs about 25FT. To the main drain line, the shower line would be about 10ft. From the main The kitchen line is 1 1/2" shower 2" and the main 3" schedule 30 ...

Bathroom plumbing schematic online? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Do know of any good websites that show overall plumbing schematic, or sections, specifically the bathroom schematic. I tried putting "plumbing schematics" in a Google search but after the 3rd page of the results it didn't look like I was getting anywhere. I'll try Yahoo and see what...

View more questions Search