Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CSW6314 Posts: 34, Reputation: 0

Feb 20, 2008, 09:13 AM
    Getting my puppy to adjust
    My 2 min pin puppies were almost 100% with there paper traing but Saturday I bought some new furniture an there crate had to be moved. I tried taking them to the new space ofter with treats as if it were their first day of crate trainig but the keep going back to the old corner to do their "business" what can I do to help them adjust to the new space
    luvmylab Posts: 90, Reputation: 7

Feb 20, 2008, 09:46 AM
    I would move their crate to the spot where they used to use the paper. Most dog's won't do their business where they sleep.
    carolbcac Posts: 342, Reputation: 72

Feb 21, 2008, 08:54 PM
    If the new furniture prohibits putting the crate back where it used to be, then try to use that area for a new purpose. For example, move their food and water bowls there, so it is now the dining room rather than the bathroom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to Adjust This entry [ 3 Answers ]

I have a computer simulation project for principles of accounting and I am stuck on this entry. The question posted is: A total of $985 worth of media advertising, paid for and correctly charged to the Advertising expense account, will be received/used in the first two weeks of July(third quarter)....

Help mini to adjust [ 1 Answers ]

Mini is a 4yr old chihuahua,I have had here since she was 5 weeks.Mike is 9 weeks and got him 2 days ago.Mini avoids Mike and he just runs to her wanting to play and she wants no part of him.What can I do to help Mini adjust?

Adjust Well Pressure [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to adjust the pressure on my well. It is at 60 when the water is off and it "starts" when then pressure hits 48, I need to get it down to 40. There are 2 screws I have adjusted both screws, both counter clockwise and clockwise. Neither one seems to lower that pressure. They raise or...

Adjust Withholdings Advice [ 1 Answers ]

I recently read one of the topic on this site regarding adjusting your withholding to pay the least amount of Tax to IRS. My question is that how would I know that my withholding are correct with my employer/ Any advise Thanks Nitin

View more questions Search