Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    effiemay29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 10:25 AM
    Replace tank inside parts
    I have a commode tank that has a small plastic tank which has been put in to save water. I want to remove it and install parts that will allow the tank to fill with water. How to I remove and install new equipment inside for more water per flush?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 25, 2009, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by effiemay29 View Post
    I have a commode tank that has a small plastic tank which has been put in to save water. I want to remove it and install parts that will allow the tank to fill with water. How to I remove and install new equipment inside for more water per flush?
    What does your present ballcock look like? (See images). Can the plastic tank be removed with too much trouble? Cheers, Tom
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2009, 02:12 PM

There is such a thing as a pressure-assist toilet which will have an inner tank. Take a pic of the guts and post using "Go advanced/manage attachments"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I replace interior parts of a wood burning stove?e [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 25 year old Lange free-standing wood burning stove that needs relining. I have located the parts but need someone to perform the work.

Replace parts inside toilet tank . [ 9 Answers ]

Feel I need to replace the parts inside my toilet tank... After water has stopped, I cannot hear anything, but I sometimes notice a trickle of Water still coming into the bowl. I would like advice on best brand name to purchase so I can replace myself. Lowe's and Home Depot are in my...

Toilet still leaks after replacing all inside parts [ 16 Answers ]

I have an 11 year old toilet that has started leaking over the past few months. I realized the leak was an issue when my water bill doubled. I did the leak test with food coloring and it tested positive for a leak as expected. I replaced a warped flapper and waited a few days yet there was still...

Inside parts of a ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

I need a diagram of the insides of a ceiling fan w/lights. Hampton bay.

Do I need to replace my hot water tank [ 1 Answers ]

I was on vacation for a week, and when I returned I noticed that I did not have any hot water. When I checked the tank, I noticed that the pilot was unlit. Whenever I lit the pilot , there was water dripping on the pilot (from the inside of the tank, unsure of location). Once I turned the pilot...

View more questions Search