Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikki4770 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2011, 09:43 AM
    Bleeding at 7 weeks
    Hi I'm 36 I had one misscarage already I'm 7 weeks pregnant now I got no cramping I'm bleeding but only when I wipe no clumps in the blood my pelves is a bit sore got an u/s Wednesday am I misscarrin again what's my chances of not losing the baby

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding for 9 weeks.. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok... my last two pap smears have come back abnormal and the last one I had done right after I had my little girl about a year and a half ago and I never went back to have a coposcopy. Well, I started bleeding 9 weeks ago and it hasn't stopped... it will slow up sometimes and me and hubby will have...

My gsd is biting me worse at twelve weeks than at eight weeks I'm tired of bleeding [ 21 Answers ]

My german shephard puppy is bitting me worse at twelve weeks than ever before. I'm tired of bleeding every time I try to put the leash on her I have no other choice than to use my own method of breaking her of this bad habbet unless some one can give some addvice she is going to get the flyswatter...

Why am I bleeding at 12 weeks! [ 3 Answers ]

I am twelve weeks pregnant today I am bleeding for the last week, I have no cramps, the blood ranges from brown to red and is generally light, I am very scared as I had a miscarraige at 16 weeks before but with heavy bleeding but again no cramps, ultrasound scan says that the baby is fine, my...

Bleeding for several weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 22 year old (female, obviously). I have recently started taking birth control pills again. I am sexually active, but always use condoms. For the last 2 weeks, I have been bleeding. It started like a spotting, usually after sex. After a few days, it was basically my period, which would...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.