Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amandagail Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2011, 08:28 AM
    Bleeding for 9 weeks..
    Ok... my last two pap smears have come back abnormal and the last one I had done right after I had my little girl about a year and a half ago and I never went back to have a coposcopy. Well, I started bleeding 9 weeks ago and it hasn't stopped... it will slow up sometimes and me and hubby will have sex and it starts right back up... yesterday went in for biopsy. Dr did cervical pinch biopsy and then said he wanted to do an endocervical scrape biopsy as well because it looked suspicous... then took me to the ultrasound room where he told me that my endometrium was abnormally thick. My hair is falling out like crazy... ps... I was diagnosed with PCOS 3 years ago as well and had to use clomid to get pregnant with my baby girl. AND have never been on birth control but for 1 month when I was younger because it caused me to have a blood clot and I can't take it anymore. WHAT could possibly be going on with me... my results are going to take a week or week and a half to get back and I can't handle worrying ab it all weekend!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2011, 09:15 PM
    I know it's terrible, but you'll have to wait until the results are back to know what's causing all the problems. It's simply impossible for anyone online to diagnose you, our guesses are as good as yours.

Best thing to do for now is do your best to relax. I know it's easier said than done, my last pap was abnormal too and it took a lot of deep breathing not to freak out the whole week I had to wait to go see my doctor again. But until you have the results there's nothing else you can do and stress never helps anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My gsd is biting me worse at twelve weeks than at eight weeks I'm tired of bleeding [ 21 Answers ]

My german shephard puppy is bitting me worse at twelve weeks than ever before. I'm tired of bleeding every time I try to put the leash on her I have no other choice than to use my own method of breaking her of this bad habbet unless some one can give some addvice she is going to get the flyswatter...

Why am I bleeding at 12 weeks! [ 3 Answers ]

I am twelve weeks pregnant today I am bleeding for the last week, I have no cramps, the blood ranges from brown to red and is generally light, I am very scared as I had a miscarraige at 16 weeks before but with heavy bleeding but again no cramps, ultrasound scan says that the baby is fine, my...

Bleeding for several weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 22 year old (female, obviously). I have recently started taking birth control pills again. I am sexually active, but always use condoms. For the last 2 weeks, I have been bleeding. It started like a spotting, usually after sex. After a few days, it was basically my period, which would...

Still bleeding 8 weeks later [ 2 Answers ]

I gave birth (via C-Section) 8 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago I had a tubal ligation(also did D&C at that same time). I was spotting (mostly brown) after tubal and then 1 1/2 weeks after tubal, I started to spot red. Now (as of 2 days ago) I started having cramps and I'm bleeding heavier by the moment....

View more questions Search