Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liveitup04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Keep him or toss him?
    Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 6 months. We tell each other "I love you" and everything was going great. At least that is until I found out he is constantly texting and calling another girl. She has a boyfriend but she likes mine, too. He tells her that he loves me but I know that he likes her too. How much I don't know but I know he likes her even a little bit. Forgive me if I sound dumb, but I don't know what to do. I recently confronted her about it and told her it makes me feel like with her liking my boyfriend and she said she understood but I don't know what will happen. He's my first love and I want to be with him, but there are times where I feel like it's not worth it. Help please!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 6, 2008, 03:31 PM
    Yes, first "loves" are tough, as you grow older and date others you will find that often saying I love you is a lot different than true love which will grow over time. At this point it sounds your boyfriend is not sure what he wants and is still interested in talking with and perhaps dating many people over time
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Jan 8, 2008, 02:15 AM
    Why don't talk with your boyfriend directly? It is him who wrong not you! You should talk with him and let him make a choice! He and that girl are wrong! If he still does things like that,don't waste your time on him any more! He does not deserve your love and time!
    miss7teen Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 02:38 AM
    I'd just kick my boyfriends Butt.
    Im jeleous Tho.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken stereo. Do I just toss it? [ 5 Answers ]

I own a approximately 6-8 year old panasonic SA-AK200 5 disk changer stereo and ( its been used by my mother for the last 4 months) and the tape deck doesn't work now and it won't play cd's properly. ( if you skip ahead to song number 5 on a cd it won't play) and you cannot switch cd's (from 1 - 5)...

Ex-roommate's belongings: How long till I toss? [ 2 Answers ]

I share an apartment with four people. Recently we kicked one out because she lied many times and wasn't paying her rent (nor had any income). She left many things here, and for about a week refused to come get them. She called and complained until her ex (also roommate) got fed up and took...

Coin toss [ 4 Answers ]

predict the probability of flipping 3 coins and getting all heads or all tails.

View more questions Search