Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arondo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 09:57 AM
    Total cost
    Harry's Seafood used high-low data from Juhe and July to determine its variable cost of $15 per unit. Additional info follows:
    Month -- Units Produced -- Total Costs
    June -- 2,000 -- $40,000
    July -- 1,000 -- $25,000

If Harry produces 2,300 units in August, how much is its total cost expected to be?
    SBowman Posts: 71, Reputation: 6

Mar 2, 2007, 10:31 AM
    I'm sure this is wrong, but:

The pattern seems to be (x*15) + 10000 whereas the X is the number of units produced. My answer is 44,500 due to formula, but I'd like it if someone could take a look at that for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of end. Inv. And cost of goods sold under average cost [ 1 Answers ]

It's me again! I have another question to the same problem. In case someone else responds, I'll post the problem again. June 1 inv20051000 June 12 purch.30061800 June 23 purch. 50073500 June 30 inv. I need to compute the cost of the ending inventory and the cost of goods sold using the...

How do I reduce the total cost of a home [ 1 Answers ]

How do I reduce the total cost of a home

Cost pool / unit cost [ 0 Answers ]

Fogerty Company makes to products, titanium Hubs and Sprockets. Data regarding the Two products follow: Direct Annual Labor- Hours Production ...

Opportunity cost vs relevant cost [ 2 Answers ]

I am confused between the two costs, opportunity cost and relevant cost. What's the relation between them and difference from each ? Can someone help to explain it? Thx.

View more questions Search