Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PanamaJack Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 11:07 PM
    I live with my girlfriend
    OK so I met this girl and she is pretty much amazing. She does everything, she always smiles, and she loves the heck out of me. We moved in immediately after meeting each other cause we really wanted to. Probably not the best decision. Now its been 4 months and I don't have that same feelings as I did. Its so difficult living with a girl when I'm not the type of person that would do that. I jumped in to quickly. Im just a young guy that wants to have a normal relationship but it seems to me that living with a girlfriend automatically makes it something more. She is probably the greatest girl I have ever met but living with her is just making it so difficult! Aaahhhh! What can I do help out my situation or even solve it all together.
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Jul 25, 2007, 11:18 PM
    Your soloution is simple. Some people go into a marrige with that same mentality. You are not married, you don't have kids, and you are young. You simply have to man up and tell her that you are having second thought about living together. I know there are some important parts that you left out, but I can guess. The bottom line is that you may hurt her fellings a bit by moving out, and taking it slow for a while, but if that is you decision then that is it. You are not leaving her, you are simply moving out. Remember communication is paramount in these situations.
    SilverRainMixedwTears Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 06:15 AM
    Do you think there's anyway to get back the feelings you had about her so living with her is berable (or even better the way it was at first)? Talk to her about it... She might understand and if she doesn't then I don't know (She might even feel the same way!) But there's the possibility that you could work it out... Go to a professional like couple theropy or somebody... Do you want to fix it? Do you have time to yourself.. mabey you both see too much of each other? Hope this helps some
    [{Silver}]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

Live nc [ 1 Answers ]

Scott you said I would need his acct number I live in nc so you think I need his acct number?

Live with mom- want to live with dad across country [ 3 Answers ]

I live with my mom with my 3 siblings. She has full custody. My dad is getting married and moving to California. I want to go with him. He knows that and says its OK if my mom says its OK. If my mom says no, what happens? Do I go to court? Do I easily loose if I don't have a ligitiment reason to...

Brother not around his girlfriend and twins live with me, mother a meth addict [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: My brother has gotten himself in trouble and as always in these circumstances the family suffers with the person convicted. I have moved my Brother's girl friend and their twins into my home due to thes circumstances. The girl friend is unable to support her self or two children. The...

Wife works and live in nj, I live and work in ny [ 1 Answers ]

Due to my job in nyc, I have to maintain a residence nyc. I rent not own a house in nyc. My wife lives in a house with our kids in nj and also works there. How do we file for taxes.:confused:

View more questions Search